Stirling Albion Season 24/25 Thread

4 hours ago, Beepee67 said:

Echoed all the above @charliewheelen 

Great interview & insight into not only DY's career, thoughts, idea's & ambitions, remembering he's doing this as a PT job & still having another job outside of football, you can see & hear is love of the game. His self belief that he can go on & have a crack at FT management... something i dont want to think about at the moment for selfish reasons as I'm loving the impact he's having on my club & the pleasure of following the team, that 3pm buzz never gets boring watching Pab's lead the team out, testament to the job he's doing along with his backroom staff 👏

Ready to go again on Saturday at NDP @SA45 it will be same formation on Saturday...we will be playing 4-5-1 formation 👍

I've loved seeing how much you all admire and love Darren, something I've been very fortunate to have seen with the others I have interviewed. I seem to pick and choose well! Great testament to your club who I'm incredibly proud to have brought a wee bit closer to the supporters. Gutted I can't make it down the road to Hamilton as a wee thank you, Do you know if the club will have any more midweek fixtures this season, or is that them done for now?

1 hour ago, charliewheelen said:

I've loved seeing how much you all admire and love Darren, something I've been very fortunate to have seen with the others I have interviewed. I seem to pick and choose well! Great testament to your club who I'm incredibly proud to have brought a wee bit closer to the supporters. Gutted I can't make it down the road to Hamilton as a wee thank you, Do you know if the club will have any more midweek fixtures this season, or is that them done for now?

No planned midweek fixtures, unless weather steps in 

It's Saturday all the way for the last 8 games 

Your welcome to Forthbank anytime Charlie 

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, headthebaw said:

Will we ever know what happened to Sam Bird? Biggest not event of the season

I still check to see if Brian Allison has made the match day squad. 

21 hours ago, headthebaw said:

Will we ever know what happened to Sam Bird? Biggest not event of the season

Cancelled by mutual consent 

He came up to Scotland to be with his partner as she's started Uni at Glasgow...was an agent's punt...but didn't work out...nothing lost 

19 hours ago, Carmel Wafer said:

What’s the Molotnikov chat?

Not sure on this one, week previous to last he was on international with Scotland, since been on the bench but unused sub 

On 08/04/2024 at 21:04, BB_Bino said:

It’s a non-story but one that shows that Josh is still holding out for Full Time football

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/josh-mcpake-training-st-johnstone-32540795

he will definitely get a better offer than us next season i feel. i'm sure he could hold his own at championship level at least. not easy to stay in full time football though.

he's certainly playing like he's motivated. hopefully he gets a couple more goals for us to keep us up and that helps get him the move he's looking for and it ends up a win win situation. 

@SA45 @WattersIsGod

A wee update lads on availability for tomorrow, hence putting it in this thread..

Unfortunately DC not fit enough for tomorrow, bench only as a presence..

Leitch,,Moore & Milne injured 

So will need to adjust the tactics board 🤔 

I'm still going 4-2-3-1 

Currie 

Scouse.. Jojo .. Pabs .. Cammy 

Banner.. Crane

Offord... Cooper... McPake 

Spence  

IWhat are you thinking 🤔 

Need a presence on the park tomorrow, a bit of dig, voices, leadership & desire 

C'mon the bino's 🇵🇪 💪 

that was pretty much my preferred team when i'd assumed DC would still be injured.

hope none of the other injuries are too serious. 

looks like it's gonna be windy again on Saturday......

Aye that's pretty much the tactics board on the other thread (I think?) but think I hadn't decided on AM so Cooper it is. As much as I think that should be the team  👆I think DY might throw in a few surprises 🤔. His comments in the press about individual errors was pretty scathing, even the players admitted 7 of the last 9 conceded were.

To Kelty and beyond. 🥁 📢🎺🇦🇹

15 hours ago, Beepee67 said:

@SA45 @WattersIsGod

A wee update lads on availability for tomorrow, hence putting it in this thread..

Unfortunately DC not fit enough for tomorrow, bench only as a presence..

Leitch,,Moore & Milne injured 

So will need to adjust the tactics board 🤔 

I'm still going 4-2-3-1 

Currie 

Scouse.. Jojo .. Pabs .. Cammy 

Banner.. Crane

Offord... Cooper... McPake 

Spence  

IWhat are you thinking 🤔 

Need a presence on the park tomorrow, a bit of dig, voices, leadership & desire 

C'mon the bino's 🇵🇪 💪 

Genuine question 

How do you know about injuries within the club? 

3 hours ago, TheWestStand said:

Genuine question 

How do you know about injuries within the club? 

Watch development squad 

Watch training 

Every game is massive 

Love all things Bino's 

Just my opinions & thoughts 

Cameron McKinley signs from Stirling University.

Never seen him play, but 27 goals in 64 appearances in the Lowland League is a good return, so fingers crossed he can step up and do well.

IMG_1880.jpeg

12 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Cameron McKinley signs from Stirling University.

Never seen him play, but 27 goals in 64 appearances in the Lowland League is a good return, so fingers crossed he can step up and do well.

IMG_1880.jpeg

Served us well over the years signings from the Uni teams Stirling and HWU hope the lad does well for you.