Airdrieonians 23/24 Championship Thread♦️

2 minutes ago, AJ77 said:

When I say this I think I speak on all Airdrie posters behalf, Please F**k off🤣

as i say im not getting drawn in to this as it only ends one way on here

Edited by Arab_R_us

42 minutes ago, Arab_R_us said:

as i say im not getting drawn in to this as it only ends one way on here

"I'm not being drawn into this" while posting links to GB news.

Epoch defining levels of 'derp'.

2 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

"I'm not being drawn into this" while posting links to GB news.

Epoch defining levels of 'derp'.

it was a Simon Jordon tweet i posted. Right last time I'll respond. All us Ultra Right wing racists have got things to do.

The moral high ground is all yours

1 hour ago, GoalForAirdrie said:

Could be wrong but I don’t think the pen has came out after 6pm this close season. 

Does it mean that manager is fit to play on Friday night,we can do with him playing,

1 minute ago, Jack Reed said:

Does it mean that manager is fit to play on Friday night,we can do with him playing,

I'd expect Watson to come in as he should be able to cope with the aerial threat of Oakley and Dowds better. That said, Dowds probably has Janny to thank for having something resembling a half decent goal tally last season, so maybe not!

14 minutes ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

I'd expect Watson to come in as he should be able to cope with the aerial threat of Oakley and Dowds better. That said, Dowds probably has Janny to thank for having something resembling a half decent goal tally last season, so maybe not!

If they score 3 we will score 4 maybe wishful thinking,we will have our up and downs can only but try our best,we looked better on sat at getting stuck in ,in fact that second half despite what Murray said we looked very good ,

4 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Assume everyone else here is also just holding their powder until the RR manager situation is resolved? Can see us going through this multiple.times this season...

I wouldn't worry mate, would only worry once a premier league job becomes available.

5 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Assume everyone else here is also just holding their powder until the RR manager situation is resolved? Can see us going through this multiple.times this season...

McCabe was 5/1 yesterday. He’s now 8/1 today. Darren O’Dea now looking like the clear favourite at 11/4 and then Scott Brown and Tam Courts are both 4/1.