Maintenance Monday and our new URL

1 hour ago, Div said:

That's really odd?!?

How are you trying to get to those forums? Via the main board index?

Have you tried clearing cache?

Yeah, trying via the main board index and cleared the cache to no avail. Have also tried on my phones native browser and have the same issue. All other forums load fine such as General Nonsense etc, even the other football sections. Just the Premiership, Championship etc I can't access.

To throw an extra spanner in the works, it seems to load fine when I'm logged out but the same issue arises when I log back in.

I know I'm not a prevalent poster but to prevent me posting in the Scottish football sections seems a bit harsh! 😅

Try marking the whole board as read when you are logged in, see if it's something to do with that

Although I've just logged in as you on desktop and all the forums loaded fine..............

2 hours ago, Ex Machina said:

I'm unable to access the forums under Scottish Professional Football League since the site came back up. Any ideas on what could be causing this? Cleared my cookies but still not working and using Chrome on an Android phone if that's any help. Keep getting the below error. 

Screenshot_20230619_164220_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0b03631adb7c99cad09c8327ec2cca4d.jpg

All other forums under other categories seem to be working fine.

I’m having a similar problem, all other sections of the forum seem to work bar the SPFL one. Works fine when I’m not signed in though, very odd. Tried clearing cache and changing browsers but to no avail so far.

Any reason why the URL has changed? The former looked more 'professional' for lack of a better word. Not that it matters in the slightest one way or the other, admittedly.

1 hour ago, Staggie_93 said:

I’m having a similar problem, all other sections of the forum seem to work bar the SPFL one. Works fine when I’m not signed in though, very odd. Tried clearing cache and changing browsers but to no avail so far.

I've got the exact same issues. 

1 hour ago, Div said:

Try marking the whole board as read when you are logged in, see if it's something to do with that

Although I've just logged in as you on desktop and all the forums loaded fine..............

Tried this and still not working. Tried loading the desktop site on my phone and it's the same issue. Unfortunately don't have my laptop/desktop handy at the minute to try that way.

1 hour ago, Ex Machina said:

Tried this and still not working. Tried loading the desktop site on my phone and it's the same issue. Unfortunately don't have my laptop/desktop handy at the minute to try that way.

I've cleared the cache our side, see if that helps?

9 hours ago, Div said:

I've cleared the cache our side, see if that helps?

Still getting the same error I'm afraid.

7 hours ago, PB1994 said:

I am also having issues getting into the SPFL sections. Can get into The Caley thread no problem through notifications but going through the main page none of them load.

Never tried notifications but can also access specific threads through them.

12 hours ago, Staggie_93 said:

Similar. 

If I click on the Celtic manager thread or the Ayr thread (see screenshot), I can access the threads but click on Premiership or Championship forum a blank screen loads. 1st division loads however. The other sections of the site all work fine.

Happens on both iPhone & iPad (Safari).

IMG_5455.png

Ok so for the users who are unable to access the SPFL section;

Can you let me know what device you are using please? 

Trying to work out what you all have in common. 

20 minutes ago, Div said:

I’m using an iPhone.

43 minutes ago, Div said:

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.

52 minutes ago, Div said:

iPhone 11 pro max, IOS 16.5. Happens on both Safari & Firefox. 

Ok so nothing in common on devices other than mobile which shouldn’t make any difference.

So I’m going to create a brand new test account and ask you to log in with that and see if you get the same issue or not.

If you do; we have a device issue.

If you don’t; we have an account issue.

17 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Screenshot2023-06-19at15-05-17TheUltimateSuperAyrThread.thumb.png.5fa5e139929706e375b6b5557b05a1dc.pngScreenshot2023-06-19at15-05-08TheUltimateSuperAyrThread.png.e1e32e5a803bb52834b1bb2108908a02.pngScreenshot2023-06-19at15-04-56ScottishChampionshipGeneralChatter.png.ea41e6204474c3236936f51d5ed1d1a3.pngScreenshot2023-06-19at15-04-48ScottishChampionshipGeneralChatter.png.90d942948ad6475809d8db67042d208d.png

Is there any particular reason in highlighting which other users are around, at least so many times.

17 hours ago, Div said:

Yes, it's a new feature. You are welcome!

Change is bad..

mkFzaitlfqANPLx7anN3mPh8eW-JXiC8axYrX02f

16 hours ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

Seems I did something right as | just left P and B  deliberately and have returned to my usual full log in. Hopefully should last like that  until I shut down my computer and log in again tomorrow.

Problem logging in just now. First attempt rejected then Large box Oops something went wrong then logged on as existing user with  second agree box then usual log in.So far all now OK .

Ok so for the members having a problem visiting the SPFL forums, can I ask you to try logging out and log in with this test account, and let me know if you see the same issue, or if you are able to access the forums normally.

User; Forum Tester

Password; Elephant2023

Let me know the results please?

The feature showing who's reading what at the top of every page and next to every thread is pointless and makes the board messy. You can already see who's reading what at the bottom of every thread and on a persons profile. Struggling to understand the need for it. 

7 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

The feature showing who's reading what at the top of every page and next to every thread is pointless and makes the board messy. You can already see who's reading what at the bottom of every thread and on a persons profile. Struggling to understand the need for it. 

We switched it on purely to annoy you.