Maintenance Monday and our new URL

I’ll log a ticket with the software provider today as I’m all out of ideas as to how this only affects some users, and even then only affects one area of the forum.

Makes zero sense to me but we will get to the bottom of it asap

1 hour ago, Div said:

I’ll log a ticket with the software provider today as I’m all out of ideas as to how this only affects some users, and even then only affects one area of the forum.

Makes zero sense to me but we will get to the bottom of it asap

Thanks.

Now worse on my account, can‘t get into the General Nonsense forum now either.  

4 minutes ago, Div said:

Jeez.

So, if you click this link, you get a 500 error, yeah?

https://forum.pieandbovril.com/forum/50-the-general-nonsense-forum/

I just logged in on my work laptop and I'm now getting the 500 error. Similar to the issue when I'm on my phone, I can access the full site when I'm not signed in.

The people getting access errors on whatever forum, can you try now and confirm if issue still exists?

I've switched something off that shouldn't really have caused any issues but I want to rule it out.

2 minutes ago, Div said:

The people getting access errors on whatever forum, can you try now and confirm if issue still exists?

I've switched something off that shouldn't really have caused any issues but I want to rule it out.

Still not working for me 

2 minutes ago, Div said:

Still not getting in (SPFL Premiership, Championship, League 1 and General Nonsense) on phone.

Just now, forfarton said:

Still not getting in (SPFL Premiership, Championship, League 1 and General Nonsense) on phone.

Ok that's what I thought.

I'll revert once I've spoken to the software support team.

I've logged a ticket and will come back once I've had a response.

Seems more people are affected by this than I appreciated. Not good!

18 minutes ago, forfarton said:

Have you asked for notifications on new posts on these specific sub forums, and not others? Just curious what could be different about them, I'm having no problems but haven't asked for notifications on any.

Edited by welshbairn

12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Have you asked for notifications on new posts on these specific sub forums, and not others? Just curious what could be different about them, I'm having no problems but haven't asked for notifications on any.

I haven't asked for notifications on any of the forums. 

I can get access to the most recent post by clicking on the relevant link. In the League 1 forum, I can then access the rest of the posts by clicking on the 'Go to topic listing' link (although slow to load) but this doesn't work for Premiership or Championship!

Edited by forfarton

26 minutes ago, forfarton said:

I haven't asked for notifications on any of the forums. 

I can get access to the most recent post by clicking on the relevant link. In the League 1 forum, I can then access the rest of the posts by clicking on the 'Go to topic listing' link (although slow to load) but this doesn't work for Premiership or Championship!

Speaking from total ignorance it must be something to do with cookies messing with URLs, but I realise this isn't very helpful..:1eye

Ok guys, forum support team have made a change.

Can those experiencing problems accessing various bits of the forum please test again and let me know if any different?

29 minutes ago, Div said:

Ok guys, forum support team have made a change.

Can those experiencing problems accessing various bits of the forum please test again and let me know if any different?

Still not working for me.

Ok so if you go with the default view, the icon on the left as above, you can't get into the SPFL forums?

And if you change it to topic view, the icon on the right, all topics load fine?