YOUR 2023 LAST MAN STANDING CHAMPION IS JIMMY BAKER~!

1 minute ago, WellHappy said:

I thought about it, but having already used the two arse cheeks I just couldn’t go that one step further and use Accies (or Airdrie)… so Stenny it is….

Friday night in the rain on astro when the opposition have been putting in shifts from early doors in butchers and offices and a two hour bus trip, easy gravy.

• Poet of the Macabre changed the title to Scottish Football's Last Man Standing 2023~! THREE PLAYERS LEFT! (Week 8 Deadline 12pm Saturday 7th October)

Only three players are still left standing as we head into Gameweek 8!

@bridge of allan bairn Celtic    Rangers    Hamilton    Falkirk    Montrose    Dunfermline    Dundee Utd

@Jimmy Baker Falkirk    Rangers    Hamilton    Dumbarton    Raith Rovers    Celtic    Dundee Utd

@Kapowzer Celtic    Queen's Park    Stranraer    Dumbarton    Raith Rovers    Dundee Utd    Hamilton

Who will clinch the crown?

I had originally intended to go for Aberdeen but as both my remaining co-players have beaten me to it I thought that it'd be a bit meh for the three of us all to take the same team. I've swithered between Stenny and Peterhead but I've decided on a baws oot choice and to go big or go home. Therefore my team is

Week 8  Dundee Football Club 

This could end badly

8 hours ago, Jimmy Baker said:

I had originally intended to go for Aberdeen but as both my remaining co-players have beaten me to it I thought that it'd be a bit meh for the three of us all to take the same team. I've swithered between Stenny and Peterhead but I've decided on a baws oot choice and to go big or go home. Therefore my team is

This could end badly

Good luck mate and 'mon the Dees. 

10 hours ago, Jimmy Baker said:

This could end badly

I was actually going to suggest to the three of you that it wouldn't make much sense if you all picked the same team!

9 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I was actually going to suggest to the three of you that it wouldn't make much sense if you all picked the same team!

I was last to post and I thought that it spoilt it if we all took the same team. After all there are plenty of other choices. It's a bit of fun but it's amazing how invested you get in it.

18 hours ago, Jimmy Baker said:

This could end badly

I got first dibs, and backsies aren't allowed.

What happens if there's a double result upset? Count back seeing who hasn't used both the OF? ...... 🤪

I dithered with Stenny as my backup for what it's worth.

Edited by Kapowzer

4 hours ago, Kapowzer said:

I got first dibs, and backsies aren't allowed.

What happens if there's a double result upset? Count back seeing who hasn't used both the OF? ...... 🤪

I dithered with Stenny as my backup for what it's worth.

Not sure if using Rangers  counts as an advantage these days!