Testimonial- Beith v Burgh

Nicky docherty is a beith legend who's won the Scottish cup ,west of Scotland cup , two super premier leagues,  ayrshire cup , evening times cup winners cup and has gave the club I love 11 years of sterling  service , I'm more than happy to pay £8 for Nicky on his big day and every single beith fan will feel the same I would imagine. 

Edited by Thejackdaw

On 22/07/2023 at 00:08, Mine Man said:

I see it’s £8 entry for this friendly game tomorrow. What are peoples thoughts on this?

How was it? I missed it because I was busy searching for an essay writing service. I was looking for a site online where I can find the best assignment help websites for students so that I can compare them with eachother and can choose one of them for me. And because of this, I missed that match and that is why I came here to find out the update of that match.

How was it?

Edited by JosephPitts

19 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

what sort of turn out did the lad get and how did dorrans play?

It was a decent turnout for Nicky and dorrans came on in the second half   I would expect him to be playing a good bit deeper now and keeping it nice and tidy rather than driving on and scoring goals .

Burgh had a goal chopped off for offside, which was an absolutely horrendous decision it’s up on the social media sites if you want a laugh. Good turnout for Nicky, good game of football to watch although the score line doesn’t reflect that.

1 minute ago, BurghLoyal said:

Burgh had a goal chopped off for offside, which was an absolutely horrendous decision it’s up on the social media sites if you want a laugh. Good turnout for Nicky, good game of football to watch although the score line doesn’t reflect that.

Yup the burgh goal was well onside for sure ,I thought your goalie kept you in it big time in the first half and that burgh were the better team second half, a decent game with a wee bit of meat to the bone for sure , it's kind of like a derby the fixture in terms of proximity outwith our nearby ayrshire rivals.  

18 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Yup the burgh goal was well onside for sure ,I thought your goalie kept you in it big time in the first half and that burgh were the better team second half, a decent game with a wee bit of meat to the bone for sure , it's kind of like a derby the fixture in terms of proximity outwith our nearby ayrshire rivals.  

That boys 18, and has just left St Mirren’s B team I believe. Only a year ago was on the bench against Rangers. Not sure if he’s signed, playing with the U20s or what his current situation is. Kenzie Smyth.