Pars vs Airdrie - Sat 5th August

1 minute ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Tbf I think they're going to be there some time. 2 years maybe? Assuming they're fixing the drainage there.

Na - the report I read was re-surfacing & a new pedestrian crossing. Will last 3 weeks apparently

7 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Tbf I think they're going to be there some time. 2 years maybe? Assuming they're fixing the drainage there.

Approx 3 weeks to resurface  the 2 roundabouts and put a pedestrian crossing on the dual carriage way.

That's according to fife council.

Definitely avoid . If coming from the east at the big halbeath roundabout I would take the leisure park exit and head down to linburn Rd from there.

At linburn Rd. Take a right and you'll end up back at traffic lights at Arnold Clark garage. 

Take a left onto halbeath Rd and take it from there.

Good luck.

2 hours ago, She who dares gins said:

Just looking for a bit of local knowledge on a good place to park, I’ll be coming in to town from Kirkcaldy way as I’m through in the East Neuk. Is there somewhere on the way in before I reach the stadium?

I'll be abandoning the chariot round about the Garvock hill area.

Looking forward to the game because I don't know what to expect. would I be surprised at going 3-0 up? no.  Would I also be surprised at going 3-0 down, still no.  

Both sides still far from the finished article, and some injury worries and suspensions for both teams. I suspect with this in mind, both teams come 5pm might be satisfied with a point each.

Will unfortunately miss this but can imagine cringing at every hard challenge in case we get yet another injury.

Anyway, Pars 5-0 (Andy Smith hattrick and Joe Cardle double, both goals exactly the same).

Think our line up will be interesting tomorrow imagining something like this...

Sharp

Comrie Fisher Bene Breen Edwards

Hamilton Chalmers

OHalleron Wighton McCann

Or does he go with Allan/Otoo in MF and drop one of the attacking options 

31 minutes ago, 101 said:

Think our line up will be interesting tomorrow imagining something like this...

Sharp

Comrie Fisher Bene Breen Edwards

Hamilton Chalmers

OHalleron Wighton McCann

Or does he go with Allan/Otoo in MF and drop one of the attacking options 

questions are if little gets the GK spot but I’m leaning towards sharp, who gets LCB which is a coin flip and if o’halloran is fit to start, which means Tod probably starts instead.  I think 3-4-2-1 is almost guaranteed as the starting formation

Sharp

Fisher Benedictus  Otoo 

Comrie                                        Edwards

Hamilton Chalmers

Tod  Wighton McCann

My prediction for the team tomorrow

Subs

Little

O'Halloran

Allan

Breen

Sutherland

Fenton

Hoggan

Hopeful new signing or one more youth if needed

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

Breen won’t get dropped unless he is injured. 

Regardless of short signings, we should have enough about us to be beating Airdrie tomorrow. 

Aw dinni say that mate 😂😂

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

Breen won’t get dropped unless he is injured. 

Regardless of short signings, we should have enough about us to be beating Airdrie tomorrow. 

Rhys will have this pinned up on the dressing room wall prior to the game tomorrow 😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, weigh cider said:

Rhys will have this pinned up on the dressing room wall prior to the game tomorrow 😂😂😂

He'll print out a post from an online football forum and put it up on the dressing room door? Surely he'd have to enlarge the text significantly or else it will look tiny.

31 minutes ago, weigh cider said:

I just said we still have a squad that is capable of beating you regardless of the lack of signings. We could lose the game. I don’t know. Like all football fans, I am surmising. We have a better squad than yours so we should be relatively confident regardless. More of a reflection on our own fans’ bedwetting than anything else tbh. 

We better hope our starting eleven has enough to win the game, as we've got f**k all on the bench to change things.

Will be surprised if the starting eleven is not the below,

Sharp

Comrie / Breen / Benedictus / Fisher / Edwards

Chalmers / Hamilton

McCann / Wighton / Tod

I'm not even convinced O'Halloran will make the bench...