Pars vs Airdrie - Sat 5th August

1 hour ago, Parscelona said:

We better hope our starting eleven has enough to win the game, as we've got f**k all on the bench to change things.

Will be surprised if the starting eleven is not the below,

Sharp

Comrie / Breen / Benedictus / Fisher / Edwards

Chalmers / Hamilton

McCann / Wighton / Tod

I'm not even convinced O'Halloran will make the bench...

^^^ Definitely the XI I’d expect.

Think Otoo may be involved but not sure who’d be dropped. That being said, I’m sure there’s more injuries to be confirmed.

10 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

^^^ Definitely the XI I’d expect.

Think Otoo may be involved but not sure who’d be dropped. That being said, I’m sure there’s more injuries to be confirmed.

In my head I thought he'd had Otoo in CM, drop Tod and play a more 532.

It’s game day and a lot of moans from the Pars fans. Well just to even things up, at the moment Davie Hutton will be between the sticks unless the rumoured Josh Clarke loan from Celtic comes through. It’s not looking good for Todorov & McGill with both injured and Justin Devenny also unlikely to feature from his cotton wool bed due to impending transfer. 

10 minutes ago, Kenny_m said:

It’s game day and a lot of moans from the Pars fans. Well just to even things up, at the moment Davie Hutton will be between the sticks unless the rumoured Josh Clarke loan from Celtic comes through. It’s not looking good for Todorov & McGill with both injured and Justin Devenny also unlikely to feature from his cotton wool bed due to impending transfer. 

Aye we seem to be in similar places. Both missing players at least two players who’d play, plus our number one goalie. What’s the deal with Todorov? 

Just now, The Toun Clock said:

Aye we seem to be in similar places. Both missing players at least two players who’d play, plus our number one goalie. What’s the deal with Todorov? 

Picked up an injury in the LC gane last week.

30 minutes ago, Kenny_m said:

Both sides clearly agreed to trying their hardest to kill the vibes for what should be a really nice occasion for both sets of fans. 

Just now, par-adise said:

Both sides clearly agreed to trying their hardest to kill the vibes for what should be a really nice occasion for both sets of fans. 

Can we somehow blame Falkirk? That was the default last season?

13 hours ago, Parscelona said:

We better hope our starting eleven has enough to win the game, as we've got f**k all on the bench to change things.

Ditto ourselves. With Hancock signing yesterday we’ll at least have a defender on the bench. But assuming McGill and Todorov are both out, and Devenny is still getting the cotton wool treatment, we won’t have anyone middle to front to bring on. Barring a couple of kids who haven’t featured yet so I’d be surprised if that changed today. 

11 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Just seen a wee video of the Airdrie squad on the pitch from our Instagram live feed. Couldn’t see Todorov but could have been in already or perhaps I’m blind. 

No Todorov or McGill in squad and Devenny again on bench.