St Johnstone v Heart of Midlothian

Bit concerned about the centre of the park with rumoured injuries, as with RB. Wouldn’t normally want to see a player thrown in the deep end so soon, but if Brown is out I can see us going with something like this. 

I now await being ripped to bits. 

IMG_5053.jpeg

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

Bit concerned about the centre of the park with rumoured injuries, as with RB. Wouldn’t normally want to see a player thrown in the deep end so soon, but if Brown is out I can see us going with something like this. 

I now await being ripped to bits. 

IMG_5053.jpeg

I'd be happy with the personnel but shuffle Wright to WB and Carey on the left of a front 3.

As per other thread though, unlikely to go with that shape.

7 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

I'd be happy with the personnel but shuffle Wright to WB and Carey on the left of a front 3.

As per other thread though, unlikely to go with that shape.

Dont you suggest a 3-4-3 ever again, please.

1 minute ago, DC92 said:

Can see this being a struggle. Hopefully that starting XI is the weakest we'll field this season. 

Had a feeling Forrest or Grant would start. Him aside I think it's not a bad lineup. Nieuwenhof will play further forward. Bench looks strong.

Think Smith has to go straight in. You don’t sign a player with that pedigree to have him on the bench.  If we were playing well understandable, but no one has any right to complain if dropped after that LC campaign.

Theres hope and optimism at last, but the chances of cobbling together a good team when 4 have only been here a few days and the rest have been struggling for form, seems slim.  If hearts don’t win this comfortably they should be embarrassed!

edit: Ah well there goes that theory! May up front on his own …  🤦🏽‍♂️

Edited by PauloPerth

1 minute ago, Tony Wonder said:

Had a feeling Forrest or Grant would start. Him aside I think it's not a bad lineup. Nieuwenhof will play further forward. Bench looks strong.

I think it's a necessity that one of them starts, but I'm also not usually a fan of Shankland up front on his own.

Bench is strong. Hopefully we don't need it.