Mo v Kelty

Firstly I thought Kelty were really good today. They passed the ball around us really well and were solid defensively.

I didn't have a good feeling about the match but didn't expect that performance. Awful from start to finish. We desperately need some youth and enery in the middle of the park, Watson did fine but shouldn't really be in the first 11. Gardyne is a waste of shirt for me, he offers nothing.

Defensively we don't look good, it'll be a big ask to play Dillo all season now that he has turned 40 and I'm not convinced by Quinn. New CB urgently needed. 

Felt really sorry for Kane, he makes some great runs at times but we don't have any clever and creative players in midfield to give him service and so he is trying to play off scraps. No wonder he doesn't look interested at times. There's no way he'll score lots of goals if he is expected just to get knock downs from Rory.

What I really didn't like was our poor discipline and getting on at each other. To see your striker and captain shouting and swearing at each other on the park was not a good sign.

3 minutes ago, GableEnder21 said:

Firstly I thought Kelty were really good today. They passed the ball around us really well and were solid defensively.

I didn't have a good feeling about the match but didn't expect that performance. Awful from start to finish. We desperately need some youth and enery in the middle of the park, Watson did fine but shouldn't really be in the first 11. Gardyne is a waste of shirt for me, he offers nothing.

Defensively we don't look good, it'll be a big ask to play Dillo all season now that he has turned 40 and I'm not convinced by Quinn. New CB urgently needed. 

Felt really sorry for Kane, he makes some great runs at times but we don't have any clever and creative players in midfield to give him service and so he is trying to play off scraps. No wonder he doesn't look interested at times. There's no way he'll score lots of goals if he is expected just to get knock downs from Rory.

What I really didn't like was our poor discipline and getting on at each other. To see your striker and captain shouting and swearing at each other on the park was not a good sign.

We were decent but you looked very disjointed today. Dillon is a legend but should be back up now I would think.

Very happy to come away with 3 points from a venue & a team where we've been frustrated several times.