Hearts v Killie

37 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

Ok so team suggestions...? I'd like to see Shankland rested if possible, personally.....

Clark

Atkinson Sibbick Kent Kingsley 

Haring Denholm

Oda Boyce Forrest

Tagawa

why would you rest our top scorer for the 2nd league game of the season?

Would doubt Denholm will start although he was impressive when he came on last night.

I will go 

Clark

Atkinson -Rowles- Kent- Cochrane

Haring- Devlin

Oda- Shanks - Lowry

Tagawa

Don't think he will risk Boyce after Beni's performance last night but can see him come on a make a difference in the second half 

Edited by Hannibal Smith

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

I see the Ticket Exchange has been opened.

Should be a decent home crowd. Hopefully Kilmarnock are able to sell all their tickets. 

It's Killie you're talking about. There were only a handful left on Wednesday. 

On 10/08/2023 at 14:34, C4mmy31 said:

It was a closed door game which finished 2-2. I've no idea how they faired or even the scorers.

The trialiist is reported to have been Robbie Ure who's been offered training facilities and is 100% still here. No idea if we'll sign him thou as Rangers want a development fee.

cheers pal

40 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Our tiny wee away allocation is going to be good for helping loads of wee teams feel all Billy Big Baws about selling out their away end.

Whatever you'd have given us, we'd have sold. We're THAT big. 

6 hours ago, Hannibal Smith said:

why would you rest our top scorer for the 2nd league game of the season?

Would doubt Denholm will start although he was impressive when he came on last night.

I will go 

Clark

Atkinson -Rowles- Kent- Cochrane

Haring- Devlin

Oda- Shanks - Lowry

Tagawa

Don't think he will risk Boyce after Beni's performance last night but can see him come on a make a difference in the second half 

Sibbick for Rowles in there and I'd be quite happy with that.

3 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Our tiny wee away allocation is going to be good for helping loads of wee teams feel all Billy Big Baws about selling out their away end.

Why wouldn't we sell out our reduced allocation?

It's a guid day out and it's hardly fortress Tynecastle from a Killie POV.

1 hour ago, deadasdillinger said:

Wonder what team we will go with. We've all been that keen for Vass to get back to full fitness, but if he is, it's hard to see who makes way from last week's excellent performance. Will surely be same 11.

You'd have to think it'll be unchanged. If it ain't broke, and it absolutely fucking wasn't, don't fix it. 

I want to see us come out the blocks today, first two games we've started two slow before recovering relatively well.

The way we approached games under Naismith at Tynecastle was really encouraging at the tail end of the season. Hopefully more of the same today.

Very, very happy if this is how McInnes is going to set us up this season. Quite solid and stuffy to play against, with legs to counter attack, and 11 guys willing to work their baws off for each other.

Really like what I've seen in the three halves so far. Lyons is like a new player. His engine is unreal and wins some amount of tackles.