Hearts v Killie

33 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

Its odd that after 2 games against 2 of the better sides in the league I still have no idea if our keeper is any good or not. That back 3 we've got is bloody brilliant. 

Think it's apparent we're going to be hard to break down this season and looking likely to be a team everyone hates playing against. Can't help thinking we'd have won that game if we had some more bite upfront. 

56 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

I thought the one on Denholm was a stick on red at the game, but seeing it back on Sportscene, it's not. Yellow the right decision for me.

The referee (and linesmen) were terrible though - simply not at a professional standard. f**k sake, the ref couldn't even measure out ten paces consistently.

There was one on Boyce aswell but I'm not even sure the guy got booked as the ref played advantage. 

I did think the ref was poor tbh. Not the reason for the result though. Haring had his shirt pulled over his head at a corner ffs

3 minutes ago, Aylo vanal said:

There was one on Boyce aswell but I'm not even sure the guy got booked as the ref played advantage. 

I did think the ref was poor tbh. Not the reason for the result though. Haring had his shirt pulled over his head at a corner ffs

Yeah, definitely not the reason for the result - he was bad for both teams. I felt he gave more dubious decisions to Killie than us, but I'm a Hearts supporter - I'm sure Killie fans felt the opposite. Basically, he was shit for everyone.

50 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

Yeah, definitely not the reason for the result - he was bad for both teams. I felt he gave more dubious decisions to Killie than us, but I'm a Hearts supporter - I'm sure Killie fans felt the opposite. Basically, he was shit for everyone.

Absolutely. How Shankland stayed on the pitch was baffling.