Scottish Cup 2023/24

34 minutes ago, Greenmachine said:

If a club says they can’t play because their ground is being used for a race but don’t tell anyone that the actual playing surface isn’t used then what is anyone to think?

I find it hard to grasp how anyone could think they'd have 600 people racing on the pitch in early season. 

Edited by welshbairn

20 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I find it hard to grasp how anyone could think they'd have 600 people racing on the pitch in early season. 

Yes Fort William seem to be renowned for good decisions and a lack of tinpottery. Honestly are you on a wage  as some kind of misinformation officer for Fort William or something? 

27 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Yes Fort William seem to be renowned for good decisions and a lack of tinpottery. Honestly are you on a wage  as some kind of misinformation officer for Fort William or something? 

As it happens they blocked me from Facebook over the playoff fiasco, so I doubt I'll be getting a call from them anytime soon. 

Pfft !!!

I don't really care.

Welshy boy makes me giggle sometimes, and he knows his fitba stuff.

The FW support know absolutely everything about soccer.

I'm not awfully keen on the Bankies...but I do like big baldie Bill and I'm OK with the roadciders.

I really hope the Bankies take ten aff them.

Edited by Black Pennel