Killie v Celtic

7 hours ago, Lola montez said:

Are Killie sticking to the one stand for bigots rule?

It's the way forward from now on, baby!

I'm not expecting a Killie win here, but I think we can give a decent account of ourselves. Celtic looked poor by their recent standards against Aberdeen, but they still have plenty of quality in their squad and we'll need them to have an off day in addition to our own players having a good day. I feel a lot better about this game now than I did when the draw was made, so I hope we can give it our all - you never know...

I wouldn't be shocked to see us lose this weekend tbh. Don't fancy our defence at all without CCV, Ralston and Taylor look much more ordinary now not playing inverted. More and more questions keep being asked about Hart too. Killie seem very organised this season, think it will be a tight game myself.

16 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Hope you're right, it's the result all of Scottish football wants 👍

Birthday caird pish

Anyway I see Welsh has his leg in a brace now too. Not sure if Rodgers will go with two newbies or chuck Scales in, I would prefer the latter myself.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Birthday caird pish

Anyway I see Welsh has his leg in a brace now too. Not sure if Rodgers will go with two newbies or chuck Scales in, I would prefer the latter myself.

And who doesn't like a birthday card? Forza the Ayrshire Azzuri! 

2 minutes ago, Fide said:

And who doesn't like a birthday card? Forza the Ayrshire Azzuri! 

Personally I don't like yearly reminders of how old I'm getting. As for the Ayrshire Azzuri I have never heard that term before but it's annoyingly catchy, I reluctantly like.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm here to once again point out that Viaplay putting the score graphic bang in the centre of the screen is one of the most annoying things I've ever had to endure.

I like it to an extent but it’s very “video game” display style for a HUD.