TV Coverage

accies1874

With three Scottish teams playing crucial ties on the next two Thursdays, what are we gonna get on TV? I'm guessing the Hibs-Villa games will be on TNT and Aberdeen will have both ties on BBC Scotland as Hearts did last year, but I suppose they could just show the home games for Aberdeen and Hearts. 

16 hours ago, accies1874 said:

With three Scottish teams playing crucial ties on the next two Thursdays, what are we gonna get on TV? I'm guessing the Hibs-Villa games will be on TNT and Aberdeen will have both ties on BBC Scotland as Hearts did last year, but I suppose they could just show the home games for Aberdeen and Hearts. 

For both legs you would reckon that TNT will almost certainly take the Hibs game.

BBC Scotland will definitely take the Hearts and Aberdeen home games as they're in the main "prime time" spot, and BBC will be charge of production for it.

Annoyingly for the first leg, the Aberdeen game kicks off at 6pm so there's a small clash, haven't seem the PAOK kick-off time for the second leg, but it sounds like it will clash with the other two games, if it's the 6:30pm slot that the Greeks like to go for.

• 2 weeks later...