St Mirren - v - Aberdeen 27 August

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

They were finishing 3rd and guaranteed Europe at that stage.

Its always fun with St Mirren fans on here who get carried away celebrating them achieving literally nothing. 

Coming from a guy who was concerned at the 'very real' prospect of St. Johnstone shipping double figures at Parkhead yesterday, I'll take your views on expectations and getting carried away with all the salt it deserves.

Just now, afc_blockhead said:

You werent angry were you?

Must say you carry it well 

To be fair, I don't usually. I've been on this site a long time and don't normally let things get to me on here as anyone who has been on here long enough will tell you.

That was fucking really irritating today though. 

Just now, djchapsticks said:

To be fair, I don't usually. I've been on this site a long time and don't normally let things get to me on here as anyone who has been on here long enough will tell you.

Aye i bet it was! Not the first to lose the head

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

You get games like that - mine was against Rangers last December.

I just logged off, though.

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Coming from a guy who was concerned at the 'very real' prospect of St. Johnstone shipping double figures at Parkhead yesterday, I'll take your views on expectations and getting carried away with all the salt it deserves.

Hopefully you can add another "made the top 6" trophy to your collection, to really drive home how successful and great your club is just now. Certainly not been any other clubs managed to do what youre currently doing recently anyway.