St Mirren - v - Aberdeen 27 August

4 minutes ago, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

Seething mess etc.

Personally, I thought Richard Taylor was the man of the match.

Hemming was poor for the Aberdeen opened. He has to come and get something on the ball there.

Our penalty was a stonewaller. It is very annoying how long VAR takes to check these.

I absolutely love the fact Motherwell fans think Mika Mandron is a diddy. He’s been excellent for us. I suppose that’s the benefit if having a good manager.

The Aberdeen pen, like ours, was also a stonewaller.

Aberdeen were rank throughout and will no doubt be delighted and sneaking a point from a game they deserved nothing from.

Dons fans, has that been the theme of the season or more likely down to the midweek European fixtures? Most of your big players just weren’t at the races. In the handful of games I’ve seen of him, that’s the worst I’ve seen Miovski looking.

We've just been shite at breaking down teams that give us less space than the Celtics and Hackens of the world.

It's looking a bit like the mid to late McInnes years.

Miovski looked top class against Celtic and on Thursday, but was starved of service today. Duk was also a frustrated figure and hasn’t got going yet. Hopefully any scouts from prospective bidders were watching this match.

The whole ‘stonewall penalty’ thing - I think they were, but football was much better when that wasn’t the case. I don’t think either player could do anything unless they taped their arms to their sides.

Just now, Captain_Sensible said:

Think we were lucky not to concede another penalty at the end there. Defo looked like Tanser handled from where I was sitting 

I wonder if Thompson will spend as much time on Sportscene looking at that as he will greeting about the apparent double-touch.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

This is what i meant.

Boasting about points tallies in August.

Youll be sitting in May absolutely delighted at another 6th placed finish and nothing else achieved as if its incredible.

Incredible lol. You seem to be in some parallel universe where you are revelling in an opponent "only" having 6 points more after 3 games. You got a point at Parkhead, a superb result but you appear to be more excited by a team well above you on any measure over the last year or so gaining likewise. Utterly bizarre behaviour. Were you all over Killie threads last night too ???

Just now, AW saint said:

Barry Robson would give me the fear as manager. He looks disinterested and never organises play. He also spends too much time chatting and not watching the game. 

Will be found out shortly. 

2 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Nobody deserves to be dropped at present, O’Hara needs to wait for his chance like everyone else in the squad.

Totally agree. I actually prefer Boyd munce to Baccus. I thought he went missing at times today. 

3 minutes ago, AW saint said:

Barry Robson would give me the fear as manager. He looks disinterested and never organises play. He also spends too much time chatting and not watching the game. 

He won’t last the season - not got a clue 

Just now, ford prefect said:

Gutted not to win that. But it shows that if we keep our best players, we have a chance of 3rd. Aberdeen were shite because we dominated them and were very lucky. Duk only popped up either to foul someone or be subbed. Miovski did f**k all too.

Aberdeen fans think Miovski is worth £5 M plus ......

2yofSgv.gif

3 minutes ago, ford prefect said:

Gutted not to win that. But it shows that if we keep our best players, we have a chance of 3rd. Aberdeen were shite because we dominated them and were very lucky. Duk only popped up either to foul someone or be subbed. Miovski did f**k all too.

Funniest thing I've read on here today.

Well played.