St Johnstone vs Dundee FC - 02/09/23

45 minutes ago, Center half said:

A that day!  Dundee brought around 1500 fans through! Late arrivals in the away stand and they decided to stand on the middle walkway and refused to move. So Tayside finest moved them into the part of Main stand which is now the Designated away support until Half time and then moved to the Empty Ormond stand at half time! ( I think it was 175-200 fans moved). Reason they got moved from main stand was they started being ill say acting unsociable towards the elderly Saints fans in that area.

Not something to be proud off to be honest but each to their own.    

I think hes on about a Challenge Cup Final held at McDiarmid that Dundee played in tbh.

Just now, Center half said:

Okay hands up i thought it was that day .  

Using Challenge Cup logic means we've outnumbered the Dundee support at Dens too, though, so theres that.

5 hours ago, Miguel Simao said:

Dundee haven’t won a trophy in nearly 50 years, the very definition of a no mark team in recent decades, congratulations on pulling in your massive crowds of 4500-5500 in Scotlands 4th biggest city though.

image.png.cafed7dc483f56b257ea5ba3c809e6d2.png

Do you think The Angus Trophy Centre just hand out trophies, like?

13 minutes ago, Perth Saint said:

Looking forward to the game today! 

Although after going through the comments I honestly can’t decide if 3 points or a bigger attendance than the opposition is what teams would value more 😅

This is Pie and Bovril after all…

1 hour ago, Perth Saint said:

Looking forward to the game today! 

Although after going through the comments I honestly can’t decide if 3 points or a bigger attendance than the opposition is what teams would value more 😅

It’s ALL about points. 

Point 1 - we have a bigger support than Sainties. 

20 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Ill be in Glasgow regardless 😂 outright asked 2 days ago if it was worth paying the £13 extra to save our money incase we needed to cancel our hotel room and told it wasnt worth it.

Already chucked £600 at my car today so not a chance im writing off another £200 on a hotel.

All to see Blink 182!?

Oh matey. You’ve had a shocker. 

Thank you. 

6 minutes ago, Girth said:

All to see Blink 182!?

Oh matey. You’ve had a shocker. 

Thank you. 

The hotel was, but the money on the car wasnt.

21 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Ill be in Glasgow regardless 😂 outright asked 2 days ago if it was worth paying the £13 extra to save our money incase we needed to cancel our hotel room and told it wasnt worth it.

Already chucked £600 at my car today so not a chance im writing off another £200 on a hotel.

I will also be in Glasgow if you fancy meeting up for a physical altercation? In the spirit of friendly rivalry of course. 

Thank you. 

In terms of our ‘retro shirt day’, what’s the thinking behind implementing this type of thing for a match which should (on surface level, at least) be more well-attended than the vast majority of matches regardless? I would have thought this marketing initiative would make more sense for a run-of-the-mill league game?

Not intended as a criticism, genuinely wondering.