Bogus Transfer Deadline deals

Livingston FC are expected to confirm the signings of Southampton striker Che Adams and Fulham midfielder Harrison Reed both on two year deals with option.

Also expecting conclusion of negotiations before the cut off are Wilfred Zara and Romelu Lukaku on year long loan deals.

When questioned the Livingston manager is quoted as saying "If I'm honest I've no idea what you're talking about".

Any others?

3 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Rangers signing Belarus international Yulet Yaclubdi and Spanish starlet Lavi Drinka in much coveted deals.

3 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Hibernian signed German starlet Jurgen Doun from Borussia Dortmund's youth team.

This is the content the thread needs

4 hours ago, Durnford said:

Livingston FC are expected to confirm the signings of Southampton striker Che Adams and Fulham midfielder Harrison Reed both on two year deals with option.

Also expecting conclusion of negotiations before the cut off are Wilfred Zara and Romelu Lukaku on year long loan deals.

When questioned the Livingston manager is quoted as saying "If I'm honest I've no idea what you're talking about".

Any others?

Good idea for a thread...see above for examples of proper patter 

Forward, Stelios Haji-Ioannou and Goalkeeper, Dave Benson Phillips have just passed their medicals and will be unveiled by Celtic at 15:30.  

3 year deal for Haji-Ioannou while Benson Phillips is a loan with an obligation to buy.