Monday Night Football Thread - 2024/25

lichtie23

1 minute ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Half of the city of Philadelphia guarding him there Kirk come on now.

I think Kirk looks a bit rusty. Same as Herbert. Off a wee bit on quite a few throws, and not processing stuff as quickly as normal. It's understandable.

Just now, Boo Khaki said:

I think Kirk looks a bit rusty. Same as Herbert. Off a wee bit on quite a few throws, and not processing stuff as quickly as normal. It's understandable.

Talk of him not being 100% fit after last week. Supposedly why he never played a snap in preseason.

Just now, AyrAtlanta said:

Not only have we just went down 3, we had to listen to Buck fawn over Kelce like a little girl for half an hour. I quite like Aikman on comms but he’s wasted with a clown like Buck.

Aikman is marmite, but I like him. The reason I can't be bothered with Joe Buck is he pronounces "Xavier" like "Ecks-zavier" 🤬

1 minute ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Sick of this. In dire need of a college team to cling on to.

None of the teams I follow have won a Championship since the 60s, and even I haven't resorted to watching college ball 

Edited by Boo Khaki

Just now, Boo Khaki said:

None of the teams I follow have won a Championship six the 60s, and even I haven't resorted to watching college ball 

15 year old me had no affiliation to any of the 32 teams and managed to pick this lot. Stuck with them now.

My 6th season following this team and by Christ I’ve never been this hyped up. Thank you Saquon, Kirk, Jessie, Koo and most importantly, Bijan. Hope Sirianni has a fantastic night. 

Saquon dropped that game. It's not a bad playcall even though the incompletion stops the clock. Hurts put it on his hands, I think he just got a bit giddy.

Had visions of the London Taunting causing Koo to miss the PAT, but thankfully not.

Sirianni is a gimp. Most punchable HC coupon since Gase.

• lichtie23 changed the title to Monday Night Football Thread - 2024/25
18 hours ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Sick of this. In dire need of a college team to cling on to.

17 hours ago, AyrAtlanta said:

My 6th season following this team and by Christ I’ve never been this hyped up. Thank you Saquon, Kirk, Jessie, Koo and most importantly, Bijan. Hope Sirianni has a fantastic night. 

Got to love 4th Quarter of a close NFL match 😂