Scottish Masters - BBC Scotland

Part of me wants to see a Livi team comprised of:

Neil Alexander
Graham Dorrans
Robert Snodgrass
Marvin Bartley 
Leigh Griffiths

Just for a laugh, can throw Dolly Menga on as a sub. Half the folk playing today are probably fitter than him at this point

Edited by ATLIS

Guest DannyBlue
1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

Hooper very much putting himself in the shop window with this showing; a proper come and get me plea, if you will. 

I wonder which club will swoop in before the inevitable unveiling.

13 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Part of me wants to see a Livi team comprised of:

Neil Alexander
Graham Dorrans
Robert Snodgrass
Marvin Bartley 
Leigh Griffiths

Just for a laugh, can throw Dolly Menga on as a sub. Half the folk playing today are probably fitter than him at this point

Even though he's still young and still playing, imagine subbing out Bartley for Nouble.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Even though he's still young and still playing, imagine subbing out Bartley for Nouble.

To be fair I was keeping it to folk who's careers are basically done :D Imagine both of them ragdolling folk about Braehead though. Brexitball in the perfect setting

Stick it on. Would have liked to see more teams in it but if this is just a tester for future ones all for it. 
memories of school holidays playing pool down at the beach and sky version always been on the tv.

feeling my age as when use to watch it was players before my time now watching it feels like these players aren’t very old