Inverness' Next Permanent Manager - 2023 Edition - Dodds is Punted YASSS

Who will be Inverness' Next Permanent Manager?  

290 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, KingBeastie said:

I really, really hope this is true now.
I think most of our players will find an extra few % to give on the field just by SB's presence, nobody is going to be taking it easy (not saying that any players were doing that, but you know what I mean).

He doesn't have that presence. He was an absolute toy hardman. There will be no extra workrate (if they ever were downing tools and not just shite)

57 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Mr. Brown should seek to ingratiate himself with the fans by paying for a roof for the West Stand and by turning up on his first day with a better car than Scott Gardiner

When did Mr Gardiner inherit the extra 't'?

He's very touchy when his name isn't spelt the way he likes it.

3 hours ago, Passionate said:

No chance of Brown or any recently sacked manager,  he will still be getting paid by his last club,  probably a lot more than ICT will pay him,  that's the crazy world of Football management at all levels now , you might be sacked but they still pay you your salary until it expires or you mutually agree a severance package normally in the final year of contract...

Imrie for me, or a longshot Paul Sheerin

It certainly won't be Imrie, ICT have made no approach to Morton seeking permission to speak to him.

1 hour ago, Moorie said:

Just seen Scott Brown in Aberdeen train station. Coming out of WH-smith with a sandwich and was heading up the stairs to the north travelling platform, 

Train gets into Inverness at 830 no nosey parkers fancy confirming if he gets off it? 😅