St Johnstone relegation express

30 minutes ago, Girth said:

I saved you guys. 

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

I think the ideal scenario for "rivalries" such as they are is your opponent constantly being on the precipice of going down for the misery but still being in the league so you can play them so to that extent it works out well for both if we keep hanging on by our fingernails because Dundee-Saints games for years have been blockbuster (even if we shat it in them this year)

3 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Scrambling around begging for 15k for f**k all.

Pathetic.

If anything it’s Dundee who were scrambling around begging to use our ground for half of their fixtures from February. 

Count yourself lucky it’s only £15k. Sure your Burnley sugar daddies can spare that? 

6 hours ago, mizfit said:

If anything it’s Dundee who were scrambling around begging to use our ground for half of their fixtures from February. 

Count yourself lucky it’s only £15k. Sure your Burnley sugar daddies can spare that? 

Since 2/3 of their squad will be going back to their parent clubs I wonder if they'll just beg for Burnleys whole U20 squad for next season. The Dees used to have the identity of Dundee citys no righters(which tbh if you're a no righter you can't really shake that tag off) but now they're that no righter who depends on their big brother to sort everything out for them.

Cynical folk might just think they're getting in tune for being the submissive part of the city merger. They're just that touched mentally that they cannot see it.

13 hours ago, The Marly said:

You've never won a cup double. 

Not ever.tapatalk_1619527598111.jpeg.041a7274f26a8b92ea33232e0a7d32d5.jpeg

You must have great Hampden memories from thise days. Take care of those cup finals ticket stubs, they'll be worth a fortune on ebay in the future.

😆

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

You must have great Hampden memories from thise days. Take care of those cup finals ticket stubs, they'll be worth a fortune on ebay in the future.

😆

Of course I have great memories. I'm sure any fan whose team has won a cup has great memories. 

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

😆

You do know Marly is a part owner/director of St Johnstone and was present for both games ?

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

At least start a new one.

Nah, then you lose all the history.

I don't like it when folk try to deny things ever happened just because they were not recent.

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Nah, then you lose all the history.

I don't like it when folk try to deny things ever happened just because they were not recent.

They must've happened because we've all heard you go on about them. Not long now until there's actually no living soul to remember any of them. 

50 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Not at all, if anything a day or so late.  

It's about a month late.