Edinburgh derby: big physical Hearts v Hibs diving team

52 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Aye nowhere near £46.

£34 for us under Romanov come 2006. 

There was a boycott because you boys knew a hiding was on the cards.  At least admit the case instead of hiding behind ticket prices ffs :lol: if you were better than us then the stand would have been packed - that's a fact.

11 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

£34 for us under Romanov come 2006. 

There was a boycott because you boys knew a hiding was on the cards.  At least admit the case instead of hiding behind ticket prices ffs :lol: if you were better than us then the stand would have been packed - that's a fact.

I personally didn't boycott as I was 5 years old.

11 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Plenty empty seats at this game. 

We must have demolished the West after 6-2 then.  I had a season ticket for that game West lower beside the away fans.  Got soaked that day.    

When did Mixu miss a last min Pen and Michael Owen score two goals in the FA Cup Final against Arsenal?  That was the game the West was down. 

Not confident for this one, predicted hibs to finish third as they have a really good forward line.

Our midfield has been honking so far and we've no pace up front.

That said its a derby and I've seen worse Hearts teams beat better hibs teams.

43 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

We must have demolished the West after 6-2 then.  I had a season ticket for that game West lower beside the away fans.  Got soaked that day.    

When did Mixu miss a last min Pen and Michael Owen score two goals in the FA Cup Final against Arsenal?  That was the game the West was down. 

We did. Mixu penalty miss was the same season as the 6-2 game.

Edited by Lyle Lanley

19 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Aye was end of the season before the Scottish Cup final mate come to think of it mate cheers. 

Full game is on YouTube if you fancy witnessing the iconic last minute penalty miss again. DF032D5E-E5AC-4341-9CEC-31DCF811ACAF.png.f199ea5bc936cae6a25e92b45f45aff0.png

Edited by Lyle Lanley