Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

1 hour ago, lubo_blaha said:

https://support.tickets-euro2024.uefa.com/hc/en-us/articles/10057275920540-Where-are-the-various-price-categories-located-in-the-stadium-

Stolen from TAMB, shows you where tickets in each category are located in each stadium. 

A surprisingly large number of ‘fans first’ tickets behind the goals. Hopefully the SSC allocation will be made up of these predominantly.

Would anyone pay more than £150 for each game if they can’t get the fans first or the €60 ones. 

7 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Thought they might give those with more points the opportunity to pick their category first like other countries such as Belgium are doing.

The map does make category 2 look worse than category 3 for most part.

It’s going to be a scramble to get the fans first tickets I think. 

7 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

It’s going to be a scramble to get the fans first tickets I think. 

Is there any way of coordinating where most Scotland fans will be located?

Fans first location is fine with me, if not available I would want to be where the atmosphere is, I have been waiting a long time for this so f**k the cost. Future me will pay for it.

Edited by K77

6 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

10,000 per group game,

6,000 - last 16 and quarter final,

7,000 - semi-final,

10,000 - final 

Going by those figures the sale to participating nation will be it for those available to the public.

UEFA gave the total available as 2.7m with 80% to be available to participating teams supporters and the general public so about 2.1m (presumably 600k for sponsors and competing fa's). 1.2m sold in the Oct phase and based on your figs there are 896k going to competing fans so that's just about it unless some countries cant shift their allocation. 

Wonder how many will be in the hands of scalpers ???

1 minute ago, K77 said:

Fans first location is fine with me, if not available I would want to be where the atmosphere is, I have waiting a long time for this so f**k the cost. Future me will pay for it.

Must be behind the goals. 

2 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Would anyone pay more than £150 for each game if they can’t get the fans first or the €60 ones. 

Yes, in a heartbeat. In fact I'd probably pick those first. Twice, because I'd be taking my son if I'm going at all.

I don't expect to get any though. I'm on 8 points and he's only on 6, and I'm not going without him which effectively puts us both on 6. Even the €200 tickets aren't getting down to 25,000 people before they are taken up. I didn't expect any different though. No complaints. Tournament has just come a bit too early for him in his Scotland following 'career'.

Suspect it won’t come to it anyway but I’d probably pay the €150, although I’d really rather not. I doubt I’ll get the time off to stay for any potential knock out games, so might as well make the most of it while I’m there. 

So, any of our online ticketing platform gurus want to offer some advice here? I've read through the guidance the SFA have issued tonight and, notwithstanding it seems a very long shot that I'd get tickets, I'm not 100% clear here on slightly contradictory advice.

"You must have a unique email address to set up an account on the UEFA ticket portal.

If you share an address with a child with no email address then update both your UEFA and SSC account with a unique email address"

"U18 are not able to register on the UEFA Ticketing portal. The unique access code for the u18 member can be used by an over 18 family member to purchase on the adult account..............."

The first part suggests we need to set up a UEFA account for a child. The second part says you can't but will be able to use their link on your own account. My son has a separate SSC account with a unique email (another of mine). I didn't set up a UEFA account for him though as it said I couldn't. Is the first piece of advice here nonsense? They only need a unique SSC email?

I would double check to be sure, they have a contact address I think.

As I understand it, the unique email addresses are probably so that you will be sent the access codes you need to buy the tickets for each match. They must be managing the systems using our emails I.e the won’t send 2 emails to the same address.

Once in the portal ( think as I haven't done it yet!) you enter the access code to each match to buy the ticket, so I think there will be a way to enter the access code for your son and buy his tickets as well, on your account. 

Does that make sense? As I say it’s kind of guesswork so you should probably check with them anyway.

16 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

So, any of our online ticketing platform gurus want to offer some advice here? I've read through the guidance the SFA have issued tonight and, notwithstanding it seems a very long shot that I'd get tickets, I'm not 100% clear here on slightly contradictory advice.

"You must have a unique email address to set up an account on the UEFA ticket portal.

If you share an address with a child with no email address then update both your UEFA and SSC account with a unique email address"

"U18 are not able to register on the UEFA Ticketing portal. The unique access code for the u18 member can be used by an over 18 family member to purchase on the adult account..............."

The first part suggests we need to set up a UEFA account for a child. The second part says you can't but will be able to use their link on your own account. My son has a separate SSC account with a unique email (another of mine). I didn't set up a UEFA account for him though as it said I couldn't. Is the first piece of advice here nonsense? They only need a unique SSC email?

My understanding of it is their advice is an absolute mess but you just need a unique email address for the SSC for any u18s so they get the email through from the SSC with the access codes. The adult can then use the access codes for the u18 on the adult's own UEFA account alongside their own access codes to buy tickets for the adult and the child.

Edited by Pie Of The Month

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I'm on 8 points and he's only on 6.

You only chance is on the public lotteries then, I'd have thought, or joining the Portuguese or Swiss (for example) fan clubs and hoping you get lucky with the draw. You must realise that you've no chance with the SSC?

2 hours ago, K77 said:

Fans first location is fine with me, if not available I would want to be where the atmosphere is, I have been waiting a long time for this so f**k the cost. Future me will pay for it.

You’ll be in a block of Scotland fans regardless of what category you pick. 

Rough locations of each category (from uefa):

• Red: Category 1 seats are located on the main and opposite stands; or in the lower blocks in the corners.
  • Blue: Category 2 seats are located in the corners and behind the goals; or on the main and opposite stands, above the Category 1 seats.
  • Green: Category 3 seats are located in the corners and behind the goals, further away from the pitch than Category 2 seats.
  • Orange: ‘Fans First’ seats are located behind the goals.

Enjoying some of those on the really high points, who always manage to find a way to moan about something.

Twitter and the TAMB full of people who think their number of points should get them their choice of ticket category too. Your loyalty gets you a ticket, and that it! Secondly - if you can afford to go on non stop away trips, I’m sure you’ll manage. 

Being on 13, I would get access before a fair few on 12 but just delighted to be getting! There are numerous people who won’t be so lucky for various reasons in terms of recent attendance. 

Edited by No_Problemo

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Think this covers it: https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scotland/supporters-tickets/scotland-supporters-club-membership/ssc-faqs/uefa-euro-2024-ticketing-faqs

Screenshot_20231129_214211.thumb.jpg.7cbc30b9b30dfda71c84f39b8ed6dbd7.jpg

So the SSC will send the separate access code to the unique email on the under-18's SSC account, then the adult uses both access codes when buying on the UEFA site.

35 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Enjoying some of those on the really high points, who always manage to find a way to moan about something.

Twitter and the TAMB full of people who think their number of points should get them their choice of ticket category too. Your loyalty gets you a ticket, and that it! Secondly - if you can afford to go on non stop away trips, I’m sure you’ll manage. 

Being on 13, I would get access before a fair few on 12 but just delighted to be getting! There are numerous people who won’t be so lucky for various reasons in terms of recent attendance. 

Yep, can’t shift the goalposts at this stage. In the past when there’s been different categories within the away section, it’s always been lowest guaranteed points and above to begin with.