Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

13 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Yep, can’t shift the goalposts at this stage. In the past when there’s been different categories within the away section, it’s always been lowest guaranteed points and above to begin with.

Yeah, as well as it being a ridiculous hassle with tiny time slots if you individually dropped down the points. 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

You only chance is on the public lotteries then, I'd have thought, or joining the Portuguese or Swiss (for example) fan clubs and hoping you get lucky with the draw. You must realise that you've no chance with the SSC?

Probably. I realise I've very little chance via the SSC. I've got 21,500 people ahead of me in a queue for 10,000 tickets each game, and my son has basically 25,000 (which effectively puts us both on that).  There's always a vague hope that given I'm happy to take any game I can get, and would merrily pay Category 1 prices for both of us, that the tickets will drift down a bit further. I'm assuming at least some of the people above me will either be unable to get enough time off to go to all the games, or don't want to travel to Germany, or unable to afford the level of tickets that may be left if it's only Cat 1. I completely appreciate it's unlikely that will take out 15,000 people ahead of me though.

I'm not especially interested at this point in going to Germany to take in a random game so haven't applied for public sales so far. I'd apply for Scotland games specifically if any go back on sale but appreciate I've about as much chance of winning the lottery as getting a ticket that way.

I have a couple of other outside prospects for tickets but I fundamentally don't expect to be there. Like I said. the tournament has come to early for us. I never missed a Scotland home game for about 15 years and went to the odd away game but I stopped when the family came along and he's not been old enough to go given our location and the fact most games are school nights now until this past year or so. By the next World Cup we'll likely both be on 12 (though I expect a lot more people will be than currently are too).

50 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Think this covers it: https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scotland/supporters-tickets/scotland-supporters-club-membership/ssc-faqs/uefa-euro-2024-ticketing-faqs

So the SSC will send the separate access code to the unique email on the under-18's SSC account, then the adult uses both access codes when buying on the UEFA site.

Yes, I think you're correct. I'd read that, it's where I made my first quote from. However the earlier part of the same document does refer to giving u18's a unique email addressed UEFA account. I think as @Pie Of The Month suggests, it's just a bit garbled.

1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Weird that it's top pointers "always moaning" when we've had months of tears and snotters from those on low points to the point of us having to pay to pick up our own tickets in Lille and Tbilisi.

Tartan army forum is a funny read. 

2 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I'm not especially interested at this point in going to Germany to take in a random game so haven't applied for public sales so far. I'd apply for Scotland games specifically if any go back on sale but appreciate I've about as much chance of winning the lottery as getting a ticket that way.

I managed to get tickets for 2 R16 games and 2 QFs on the first public sale, so if (very big if) Scotland make it that far I've a 25% chance for R16 and 50% of the QF, if not I could likely swap or sell back on the UEFA resale hub.

P. S. Seems you have to either have a German address or passport, not sure if a hotel or Airbnb would do, probably not.. 

"Note: Tournament registration requires a security check of the registering fans by the DFB. This is currently only possible for fans with German nationality (regardless of their place of residence) and for fans residing in Germany (regardless of their nationality)"

I was just checking my son and my account and noticed that he is only on 10 points while I am on 11. 
We both go to the games together so I wondered where the difference was. It seems that when I bought the tickets for the Norway game they have both gone through under my name! 
Looks like I may end up just being able to get myself a ticket (if any are left) 

59 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

I was just checking my son and my account and noticed that he is only on 10 points while I am on 11. 
We both go to the games together so I wondered where the difference was. It seems that when I bought the tickets for the Norway game they have both gone through under my name! 
Looks like I may end up just being able to get myself a ticket (if any are left) 

id contact the SSC in that case as they should be able to resolve this for you.

5 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

id contact the SSC in that case as they should be able to resolve this for you.

I have emailed them and will phone at the beginning of next week if I haven’t heard anything.

I’m just glad that I spotted it now and not when I was trying to get some tickets. 

1 hour ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Yeah contact them and they’ll sort it for you. They have all the details of your purchase history, so will know what’s bought and for who.

17 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Twitter and the TAMB full of people who think their number of points should get them their choice of ticket category too. Your loyalty gets you a ticket, and that it! Secondly - if you can afford to go on non stop away trips, I’m sure you’ll manage. 

I noticed this as well and my first thought was also "these helmets can afford to go away very often I am sure they'll be able to buy a couple of the expensive efforts for special tickets if needed"

17 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Weird that it's top pointers "always moaning" when we've had months of tears and snotters from those on low points to the point of us having to pay to pick up our own tickets in Lille and Tbilisi.

The TAMB forum is basically a collection of high pointer roasters, though it is largely a cesspit of morons with the odd exception. 

2 hours ago, Dunfermline Don said:

They have been quick in responding to my email (under 2 hours) but say that as the game has taken place they can’t adjust the loyalty points.😢

I may give them a phone call tomorrow and try to plead my case. 

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

The TAMB forum is basically a collection of high pointer roasters, though it is largely a cesspit of morons with the odd exception. 

It tends to have more chat about allocations, venues, travel routes etc than on here which I find quite useful, and the Scottish Players in Action thread tends to pick up some things that don't get mentioned in the TA forum here. I wouldn't post on it, but it does serve a purpose imo. 

1 hour ago, Dunfermline Don said:

They have been quick in responding to my email (under 2 hours) but say that as the game has taken place they can’t adjust the loyalty points.😢

That's nonsense. They can, and have, adjusted points retrospectively before. There are plenty of people on this Board who have confirmed that.

2 hours ago, Dunfermline Don said:

I'd definitely phone tomorrow, Monday might be too late.

2 hours ago, accies1874 said:

It tends to have more chat about allocations, venues, travel routes etc than on here which I find quite useful, and the Scottish Players in Action thread tends to pick up some things that don't get mentioned in the TA forum here. I wouldn't post on it, but it does serve a purpose imo. 

Yeah, it definitely does!

Just don’t look at anything discussing player eligibility..

My plan was for my mate to purchase both our tickets on Wednesday. I was thinking I just give my mate my UEFA code and he buys both tickets. I’m reading elsewhere that’s not possible. What’s the process? Do I need to sort my ticket separately then we link tickets together after ?