Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

It could save hassle having some id on you like a driving licence or something, if things go pear shaped, not necessarily at the stadium. I'm not sure how seriously the German police will take a wrinkled up photocopy when nearly every European citizen will have an ID card on them. 

Aye. Was working on the assumption most people carried their driving license on them anyway! Don’t think the police would accept a UK driving license as ID should you get lifted, mind you. 

On 07/06/2024 at 19:34, RossBFaeDundee said:

Very happy to see positive news regarding receiving LFT tickets, just bought one for the Hungary game after much fretting about the legitimacy of the site but still won't be 100% comfortable until I've received it on the app!

Delighted to finally have my ticket, block 73D. Going off that Google spreadsheet I'm probably on the wrong goalside away from most Scots but there should hopefully be a few peppered about!

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Delighted to finally have my ticket, block 73D. Going off that Google spreadsheet I'm probably on the wrong goalside away from most Scots but there should hopefully be a few peppered about!

We're in 76D so you're not alone in that end

16 hours ago, McGuigan1978 said:

Do you know if your pal’s tickets have arrived in his UEFA app yet? 

I was lucky enough to get some this morning when they randomly appeared, but don’t have them so far. 

Admittedly the others I bought took a wee while, but with the game just a couple of days away, I had it in my head they’d arrive pretty promptly. 

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Yes, they have their tickets, received late last night.

On 13/06/2024 at 13:12, Gavfra1987 said:

managed to get two tickets in the Swiss end for Cologne - buzzing! Anyone else in S14? / thereabouts? 

I've got two in S3, lower tear behind the goals.  Think there's quite a few dotted in and around there.

On 13/06/2024 at 13:12, Gavfra1987 said:

managed to get two tickets in the Swiss end for Cologne - buzzing! Anyone else in S14? / thereabouts? 

At least 12. Scotland fans have been recording on a Google form some guy set up where they're sitting in the stadiums. I don't know if you can still add yours, I think it might be closed: https://t.co/MyKm9bsjp2

But you can see where everyone that responded is sitting. 2,631 gave their locations and I think that'll be about a tenth of the true number. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zJfXYe_hhAQ3j_IffuiJX0lP7IZkHH4LpK9BpSjZQrQ/edit?gid=0#gid=0

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 10.28.00.png

On 15/06/2024 at 10:29, GordonS said:

At least 12. Scotland fans have been recording on a Google form some guy set up where they're sitting in the stadiums. I don't know if you can still add yours, I think it might be closed: https://t.co/MyKm9bsjp2

But you can see where everyone that responded is sitting. 2,631 gave their locations and I think that'll be about a tenth of the true number. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zJfXYe_hhAQ3j_IffuiJX0lP7IZkHH4LpK9BpSjZQrQ/edit?gid=0#gid=0

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 10.28.00.png

Ah cheers that's helpful - looks like the form is closed now but good to know there will be a few TA around. 

My tickets from Live Football Tickets have just arrived in the UEFA ticket app for the Switzerland game on Wednesday.

Happy days. 

On 19/06/2024 at 12:21, Binos said:

Been stuck in the Swiss end, courtesy of dodgy website 

Hmm, not sure how that will go

Assume it went ok, there were loads of clumps of Scots around the Swiss end. Heard there were chants about us deep frying pizzas (or Mars bars?) from the Swiss responded to by threats to deep fry their Toblerones. 😁

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Assume it went ok, there were loads of clumps of Scots around the Swiss end. Heard there were chants about us deep frying pizzas (or Mars bars?) from the Swiss responded to by threats to deep fry their Toblerones. 😁

Aye was fine,  no bother

Wee clump of Scotland fans, surrounded by Swiss but they're a friendly bunch 

Managed to get 4 tickets for Sundays game this afternoon from UEFA portal. Got confirmation email and money went out straight away but no tickets on the app yet.  Do you get an email when they’ve been added or do you just need to keep checking, assume they will just appear any time between now and Sunday?

18 minutes ago, Loemba90 said:

Managed to get 4 tickets for Sundays game this afternoon from UEFA portal. Got confirmation email and money went out straight away but no tickets on the app yet.  Do you get an email when they’ve been added or do you just need to keep checking, assume they will just appear any time between now and Sunday?

You'll get an email when they add them.

Spoke to a couple of lads who were sat in the Swiss end and had a slightly less amicable time of it and were drenched with beer after celebrating our goal. If the easygoing Swiss can't handle, can't wait to see how the Hungarians handle it when if I celebrate us beating their shite team while standing in their end 🙃

12 hours ago, ChrisMFCfan1886 said:

Got two tickets (cat 3) for sale for Georgia v Czech Republic tomorrow. Face value as just want to get my money back if anyone is interested?

If you haven't sold them yet I'd suggest you try this site, at your own risk of course. There are a few sub forums worth checking out.

https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/uefa-euro-2024-in-germany-looking-for-tickets-only.2128770/page-12#post-42298420

Selling my one ticket for Hungary game for tonight due to cancelled flight. 

Is a €400 premium one but if someone is out there and keen enough, give me a shout!