Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

3 minutes ago, dezz said:

Got mine through at 10.32. I’m more nervous about this than some of the qualifiers! 

I got my code at 10.40am and was already practically wetting myself because others were posting they had got theirs first. 🤣

Just now, Busta Nut said:

I can't see how the 11 pointers codes won't work tbh

I am guessing the codes we have will match UEFA’s data as to eligibility for buying tickets. So when we put in our codes it’ll match us up as being able to purchase. It should hopefully not match up with those who are not yet eligible to purchase.

57 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Surely no one on 12+ who is intending to go will risk waiting until the access codes drop to 11 pointers, that would be madness on their part as they stand a big chance of missing out then. My understanding is they are not "held" for 12+ beyond the first 24hrs and it becomes a free for all with the 11 pointers from noon Thursday or is that not correct ? 

Yes, obviously it becomes a free for all with 11 pointers from noon thursday but if you're not prepared to go at all without someone else on lesser points thats what you have to do.