The Sons v The Rosey Posey 4/11

Just now, FifeSons said:

Classic thuggery from the hatchet men from the juniors.

Hopefully Farrell doesn’t sit off now, which I fear he will.

It was the most obvious Yellow of the half and not given.Also a few offsides that id like to see again.Looked a bit unfair/unluckyas they were promising chances.

On 31/10/2023 at 18:09, bravehearts dad said:

I can remember one game :- when you were a Championship club and we were still a Junior football club we beat you 1-0 in a Scottish Cup replay at the Rock . Ah the memories😉😉🎃🎃

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹

It would appear you can take the club out of the Juniors, but... 

2 minutes ago, Clarko_son said:

Working for the greater good it seems 

Nice day for you to pick hospitality. We’ve been 4 up a few times away, as I finally remembered, but it must have been a while since at home.

ETA: Annan at the start of last season, it looks like.

Edited by FifeSons

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

About time we dished out a slap to these wee guys. Amazing what happens to your play when you play your best players in their best positions. Long may that continue.

And that is missing our best CB and a couple of others struggling for fitness. Our squad does look to be very strong, but I still have my worries we will be found out, again.

Happy tonight though!

ETA: pretty much as I said pre match, play to your obvious strengths.

Edited by squeezebox-son

30 minutes ago, Laurie Williams Loyal said:

What a difference when Farrell plays two attack minded central midfielders than two defensive holding midfielders. Best home league performance of the season. 

Nail on the head.We shouldnt fear anyone in this league and we should be looking to go for it in every game unless we have a major shortage of personnel.But we are erratic ..great one week then shite the next.The away games vs Stenny and Elgin are perfect examples.I really hope we can keep up this level of performance as today those around us also picked up maximum points.

Edited by lorenzo71