Week Neun 🇩🇪

lichtie23

Just now, lichtie23 said:

Thst pick from Howell in the end zone is criminally bad

I've only seen him play a couple of games so far, and while there's definitely something there, he looked really raw and not quite NFL ready to me. I could see why they decided to go with him and let him take his lumps though.

2 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

I've only seen him play a couple of games so far, and while there's definitely something there, he looked really raw and not quite NFL ready to me. I could see why they decided to go with him and let him take his lumps though.

Interested to know what @Antiochas IIIthinks of him 

Why the f**k do you run a 3 yard cross on 3rd & 6 and immediately chuck it at him even though he's covered?

Just baffling sometimes. Year whatever, and they still don't fully trust Lamar enough to give him anything more than really simple reads. They paid the guy 250million as well.

9 minutes ago, Antiochas III said:

He's has "it".  Really believe it

The fact he's producing yards and TD's is all you need to know really. The other, negative stuff can be cleaned up and should dry up anyway as the game slows for him. It's the guys who come in, look bewildered, and barely complete 50% of their passes as well as throwing INTS and running into sacks who generally don't make it.

9 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

The fact he's producing yards and TD's is all you need to know really. The other, negative stuff can be cleaned up and should dry up anyway as the game slows for him. It's the guys who come in, look bewildered, and barely complete 50% of their passes as well as throwing INTS and running into sacks who generally don't make it.

Aye, apart from Buffalo none of his mistakes have seen him crumble.  He also hasn't thrown the same interception again(yet).

FG Washington - lead 20-17

I'm a big fan of Howell, I was quite critical of Heinicke last season, as nice a guy as he is, he was never going to be the guy to take you deep into the playoffs. I reckon if we put the correct pieces around Howell then he could be the guy. 

I missed the interception earlier but the TD pass was a beauty to Dotson. 

9 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Seattle just a bit overmatched here. Still struggling to run the ball and stop the run. Playing a tough team on the road, but they genuinely don't look a threat to the 9'ers on this showing. San Fran has their own troubles though.

The Baltimore defence is ridiculously good, but they're proving that they can put up enough points to beat just about anyone too now. They're a serious contender.

55 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

It just makes you wonder what is going on when teams usually have 60-70 Offensive snaps in a game, Bijan is getting 10 carries, Pitts is a non-factor, and London isn't being targeted either. Like, who the hell is the ball going to the rest of the time?

It would appear the ball is going to the team in white and purple. Complete bottlers and Smith can get to f**k anytime.

Beginning to look a lot like Lovie Smith "screwing" the Texans was actually a blessing in disguise. I'm not sure they can chase down the Jags having already lost to them, but they're definitely capable of hanging in the group looking to post 10'ish wins and stay in the hunt for a WC.

Scratch that. Just realised I was looking at the Jags schedule, so Texans are already 1-0 on them. In that case, they can hang around and give the Jags a run for the Division if they can go 2-0

Edited by Boo Khaki