Dark Blue Beauties vs. Ken Livingston - Sunday 5th November 2pm

Nothing in the game except for that goal. Not complaining one bit though as if we pick up results whilst playing ugly I’m fine with that. I had us down as finishing 8th or above with an outside chance of finishing top 6 and I’m sticking with that. If we sort out the striker problem then in January I’d be very confident. 

If I was a Livi fan I’d be worried. Losing twice in a week against what people would consider to be your rivals at the bottom isn’t a great sign. You could say they were unlucky to come away with nothing but that screamed of our last season in the premiership. Always chasing a the game after conceding. 

43 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Booing someone going off on a stretcher, classy bunch

I was in the Main Stand near the Livi support and the Livi player was being applauded by all the supports around me  when he was stretchered off.   There were a few shouts at the ambulance staff for walking to the player rather than running though.

How much of a rock is Shaughnessy, fucking immense signing. Portales, Beck and Carson, top 6 defence. Midfield is good too. Hate to be negative but I think we’ve got the poorest front line in the league. Improve that in Jan and we’ll be there or thereabouts for top six.