Forfar v Clyde

10 minutes ago, SReplay said:

Would be interested to see how many goals we’ve conceded in the last ten minutes of games over the past year or so.

Just had a look. I’ve maybe miscounted but I make it TWENTY FOUR in all competitions since the corresponding fixture last year (and there were a few in the games just prior to that too). Utterly woeful stuff from a woeful club.

Clyde should be pretty happy with that performance, they lost their energy in the last 15 minutes but they should of been further ahead before then and were clearly missing a natural striker like Rennie to help see the game out.

Another lucky last minute equaliser to save the day for us, McKinnon got the team wrong again from the start and it wasn't until Paterson and Ross came on that we were looking dangerous, Before they came on it was only brindley who was causing any problems.

If that last minute equaliser is the thing that keeps ray in the job for another week then serious questions need to be asked of the board for what they're watching to think that the manager is offering anything but regression, it shouldn't take falling to bottom in the league to make an inevitable decision.

Edited by ScottishLoon

22 minutes ago, SReplay said:

Just had a look. I’ve maybe miscounted but I make it TWENTY FOUR in all competitions since the corresponding fixture last year (and there were a few in the games just prior to that too). Utterly woeful stuff from a woeful club.

And if you add in the ones in the last ten of the first half you must be nearly forty!

6 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

Clyde should be pretty happy with that performance, they lost their energy in the last 15 minutes but they should of been further ahead before then and were clearly missing a natural striker like Rennie to help see the game out.

Another lucky last minute equaliser to save the day for us, McKinnon got the team wrong again from the start and it wasn't until Paterson and Ross came on that we were looking dangerous, Before they came on it was only brindley who was causing any problems.

If that last minute equaliser is the thing that keeps ray in the job for another week then serious questions need to be asked of the board for what they're watching to think that the manager is offering anything but regression, it shouldn't take falling to bottom in the league to make an inevitable decision.

I'd argue Ross & Patty didn't even make that much of a difference, a deflected pot shot is the only reason we got a point. Utterly hopeless across the board. 

16 minutes ago, May Rckinnon said:

I'd argue Ross & Patty didn't even make that much of a difference, a deflected pot shot is the only reason we got a point. Utterly hopeless across the board. 

This.

The board should've been asking questions in the summer about his signing policy. I never want to see either Robson or Moore in midfield again, nevermind together. What a torturous watch, yet again.