Celtic Vs Aberdeen

47 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Took your advice @Flybhoyand had a look at my recent posts.

On this very thread I’ve made a few posts relating to Celtics performance and the merits of Hearts and Aberdeen title races over the recent years.

I have made a staggering 3 (THREE) posts myself relating to Celtic fans conduct since Saturday. I’ve also made a couple of replies.

3 (or 5 depending on how you looked at it) posts on the subject in roughly 48 hours.  An insane amount of posts from me. Or as you would say “spamming”.

As for your comments about getting a previous thread closed I believe my friend Hoose Rice had actually went in a different direction from me on that thread (around the time it got deleted) and if I remember right had a wee few days off the site due to it. So maybe that’s what got that thread deleted, what do you think?

You made me curious so had to look. 13 posts on this thread since Saturday and just the 2 on your own match thread.

Just like Benny you love posting negativity about Celtic and their fans more than you love talking about your own team.

I get the point of a forum is to discuss what’s topical but when you post more about Celtic than I do you need to have a word with yourself.

41 minutes ago, Molotov said:

@Sortmeout why would you down vote this?

Do you honestly believe that Kilmarnock do not have a problem element within their support?

I hope you don’t have a greenhouse. 

No I don’t believe Kilmarnock have a problem element in their support. Please point me to the evidence that shows we do.

27 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You made me curious so had to look. 13 posts on this thread since Saturday and just the 2 on your own match thread.

Just like Benny you love posting negativity about Celtic and their fans more than you love talking about your own team.

I get the point of a forum is to discuss what’s topical but when you post more about Celtic than I do you need to have a word with yourself.

Actually counting another posters posts. Talk about obsessed.

You’ll find most Kilmarnock fans talk more about our club on our own forum. Feel free to drop me a PM and I’ll tell you my user name so you can go and count my posts over there too.

3 hours ago, Derryboy62 said:

Aberdeen fans to Dundee fans - absolute minter to get beat 5-0 from one of the twin cheeks

Aberdeen fc - hold my beer.....

Given the regular shambles AFC fans have had to endure for much of the last 2 years, I would be amazed if (m)any Dons fans would be pre-emptively making jibes to other fans about heavy defeats.  Relegation, knife crime, Tennents Sixes on the honours board, perhaps.

33 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I've got a feeling that most of my posts will be on Rangers related subjects but nice try at a deflection. 

Only making positive posts about celtic is a novel idea tbf.

20 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Aberdeen and Celtic fans agreeing that there was a title race for a while one season and a Hearts fan telling them they are wrong and there was no title race.

9 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

So all the Celtic fans are scumbags and not just the GB?

I am absolutely shocked.

3 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Feel free to pop me on ignore. That’ll give you less posts to read and more time to talk to yourself on here via your various aliases.

Took your advice @Flybhoyand had a look at my recent posts.

On this very thread I’ve made a few posts relating to Celtics performance and the merits of Hearts and Aberdeen title races over the recent years.

I have made a staggering 3 (THREE) posts myself relating to Celtic fans conduct since Saturday. I’ve also made a couple of replies.

3 (or 5 depending on how you looked at it) posts on the subject in roughly 48 hours.  An insane amount of posts from me. Or as you would say “spamming”.

As for your comments about getting a previous thread closed I believe my friend Hoose Rice had actually went in a different direction from me on that thread (around the time it got deleted) and if I remember right had a wee few days off the site due to it. So maybe that’s what got that thread deleted, what do you think?

Game, set, match.

2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

You’ll find most Kilmarnock fans talk more about our club on our own forum. Feel free to drop me a PM and I’ll tell you my user name so you can go and count my posts over there too.

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

That’s some evidence you’ve shown me there to be fair.

@Jinky67 another one for the spreadsheet pal.

DzjCxAuX4AEP7eA.jpg

4 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

No mate obsession is spending the majority of your time talking about another club and their fans to the point you look like a moonhowling idiot and then tagging me on other unrelated threads because your cage has been rattled.

And I’ll pass on the Killie thread thanks you’re boring enough here.

Edited by Jinky67

4 hours ago, bennett said:

I've got a feeling that most of my posts will be on Rangers related subjects but nice try at a deflection. 

Only making positive posts about celtic is a novel idea tbf.

Nothing to deflect from mate as you never have a point to make. 

Neil Lennon insists Celtic supporters have every right to disrupt the minute's silence held before the clash with Aberdeen on Remembrance Day.

Before kick-off in the Scottish Premiership showdown, the Hoops and the Dons followed clubs up and down the country in holding a minute of contemplation ahead of kick-off. Once referee Willie Collum blew his whistle to commence a period of silence however, jeers and whistles were heard coming from the stands with the moment of contemplation being brought to an end after around 30 seconds before there was a signal from the whistler to begin the game.

Sky Sports were forced to apologise live on air after boos were heard on air before Brendan Rodgers' side ran out 6-0 winners at Celtic Park. But former Celtic boss and captain Lennon has leapt to the defence of the fans who disrupted the pre-match ritual to honour those who gave their lives during conflict.
Discussing the response of fans pre-match on PLZ, Lennon said: "I was at the game and I wasn't aware of too much of it. So, I don't know if this has been blown out of proportion, but you know Celtic fans make their points when it comes to anything involving the British Army of the Royal Family and for me that is their right to do that. It doesn't look good at times but we expect it now.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Neil Lennon insists Celtic supporters have every right to disrupt the minute's silence held before the clash with Aberdeen on Remembrance Day.

Before kick-off in the Scottish Premiership showdown, the Hoops and the Dons followed clubs up and down the country in holding a minute of contemplation ahead of kick-off. Once referee Willie Collum blew his whistle to commence a period of silence however, jeers and whistles were heard coming from the stands with the moment of contemplation being brought to an end after around 30 seconds before there was a signal from the whistler to begin the game.

Sky Sports were forced to apologise live on air after boos were heard on air before Brendan Rodgers' side ran out 6-0 winners at Celtic Park. But former Celtic boss and captain Lennon has leapt to the defence of the fans who disrupted the pre-match ritual to honour those who gave their lives during conflict.
Discussing the response of fans pre-match on PLZ, Lennon said: "I was at the game and I wasn't aware of too much of it. So, I don't know if this has been blown out of proportion, but you know Celtic fans make their points when it comes to anything involving the British Army of the Royal Family and for me that is their right to do that. It doesn't look good at times but we expect it now.

On a day where Rangers release their financials here you are talking about Neil Lennon.