Celtic Vs Aberdeen

Glad Aberdeen are playing tonight as wee looked leggy af against what appears to be quite a gash Hibs team this season after the home Athletico game. We sacrificed a few of our players early doors though during the week this time though so expecting a better performance this time domestically. Think a combination of no GB, Sunday game and a shite performance during the week though will make a shite atmosphere though.

You’d think the exertions of Aberdeen being away & running their arses off for 98 minutes in Greece, and then getting home on Friday, then travelling down to Glasgow on the Saturday for the game on Sunday, will have a real effect on the Dons.

Celtic have had two days extra to rest up.

Celtic will also be smarting from their annihilation in Madrid.

Let’s just call it a draw & we’ll say no more about it. 

30 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

You’d think the exertions of Aberdeen being away & running their arses off for 98 minutes in Greece, and then getting home on Friday, then travelling down to Glasgow on the Saturday for the game on Sunday, will have a real effect on the Dons.

Celtic have had two days extra to rest up.

Celtic will also be smarting from their annihilation in Madrid.

Let’s just call it a draw & we’ll say no more about it. 

That’s 3 good results in a row though. 1 more big effort before the international break 

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

Glad Aberdeen are playing tonight as wee looked leggy af against what appears to be quite a gash Hibs team this season after the home Athletico game. We sacrificed a few of our players early doors though during the week this time though so expecting a better performance this time domestically. Think a combination of no GB, Sunday game and a shite performance during the week though will make a shite atmosphere though.

The poppy police will be out in force.

Looking forward to the minutes silence 😆

12 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

The poppy police will be out in force.

Looking forward to the minutes silence 😆

In a way I'm glad I'm working for this, cant arsed with the shite that comes with it but no doubt there will be a running commentary about it on here to catch up on it.

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

In a way I'm glad I'm working for this, cant arsed with the shite that comes with it but no doubt there will be a running commentary about it on here to catch up on it.

More a running commentary on Twitter & in the media. 
The Goon Brigade being absent might help or am I being naive? 

I personally couldn’t give a f**k, albeit keeping quiet for 60 seconds shouldn’t be beyond folk? 

Anyway, on the pitch, this will be a really hard one for the Dons.

5th consecutive away game in 14 days, and after getting back from Greece this morning, after a really tough game last night.

Edited by Thenorthernlight

Ice on the cars and a blue sky perfect day in the eastend of Glasgow for a game of football,I've watched the Dons a good few times this season they seem to be getting better after each game.
Their performances in Europe have deserved more points simular to Celtic plus they got sevco at the perfect time.
Big Ruby is a sending off waiting to happen plus Shinnie duzn't have the legs for this game.