Dundee vs. Hibs - the big swinging dicks destruction derby part II - Saturday 25th November 3pm #HiDees

This will be the first time they’ve met at Dens on this date. They’ve only met twice before on 25 November. 1961 Hibs 1 (Eric Stevenson) Dundee 3 (Alan Gilzean, Andy Penman, Gordon Smith) Att: 14,764 and 1989 Hibs 3 (John Collins, Pat McGinlay, Gareth Evans) Dundee 2 (Stuart Beedie, Billy Dodds) Att: 5,644.

image.thumb.jpeg.6deb5d61daf5422e3822fdcf4474fdc2.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.e2b38049586fd53f31462ec96383942e.jpeg

Odds on a draw today!? 

Safe trip to all my brothers in green. 

I hope the 1986 HiDees reunion is splendid and many pints are consumed. Gutted to be missing Lord Albert of Kidd's (no doubt emotional) speech. 

Thank you. 

27 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Would love a draw today, won't be too upset should we lose though.  Hopefully both teams make the top 6. 

Both of us should finish in the top 2. Otherwise I demand both clubs release a joint statement otherwise. 

42 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Both of us should finish in the top 2. Otherwise I demand both clubs release a joint statement otherwise. 

58 minutes ago, Girth said:

I'd take top 2 end of the season. 

Remove the bigots then we should yeah.