Dundee vs. Hibs - the big swinging dicks destruction derby part II - Saturday 25th November 3pm #HiDees

On 26/11/2023 at 02:19, Lyle Lanley said:

Had a pre-match drink in the white's bar before the game. 

Worth a visit if you're in the area. 

Had my very first pint there as 15 year old in 1970 , not been in it for years now as I drive to the games , great pub though 

2 hours ago, AndyM said:

Top day out for the HIbees with a great support and really happy to see the transformation in Jair.  Has to be said that Dundee were unlucky not to take a point that would have been deserved but the dark blues will be fine this season, they've got a good manager and good players. A Top 6 finish won't be a shock for them. Just have a word with young Beck, he's an excellent young player with a big future but flashing imaginary cards at the ref is not cool

Lee Johnson truly wants his arse kicked.

Surprised Beck wasn’t booked himself for that one , I thought a rule came out a few seasons ago that if you waved an imaginary card , then the ref would give you one as well , it’s something I don’t like to see , as you were at that the hibs end of the ground , did you see the incident were the Dundee player kneed the ball back to Carson and he never picked it up, instead tried to control it instead , jus5 wondering if Carson might’ve been confused weather it was a knee or not , it’s just he keeps doing this and it’s gonna cost us a goal yet 

1 hour ago, Wee jeemie said:

Surprised Beck wasn’t booked himself for that one , I thought a rule came out a few seasons ago that if you waved an imaginary card , then the ref would give you one as well , it’s something I don’t like to see , as you were at that the hibs end of the ground , did you see the incident were the Dundee player kneed the ball back to Carson and he never picked it up, instead tried to control it instead , jus5 wondering if Carson might’ve been confused weather it was a knee or not , it’s just he keeps doing this and it’s gonna cost us a goal yet 

No sure, but I do like the rule that is being applied in England about players being booked for kicking the ball away - I notice that we (Hibs) do this a lot, and it annoys the hell out of me.

Wouldnt surprise me if there was a rule about waving cards, and our fuckin hopeless refs have decided not to implement it.

2 hours ago, Wee jeemie said:

I honestly didn't see the incident., However it may have been because I was shovelling one of your fine DFC pies into my gob at the time or it could have been the painful 10 minutes in the first half I spent listening to my somewhat refreshed mate talk absolute bollocks and I still have no idea what point he was actually trying to make.

I do get scared when we try to do this play out from the back. It's fine if you're Manchester City. We are not however. 

Edited by AndyM