I’m a Celebrity 2023

throbber

20 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

And then there was 5, as Danielle leaves.

Faragey boy caught out telling porkies over the burnt rice gate, throwing Sam under the bus saying he told him to add some water, naughty Nigel.

Definitely starting to think he’ll be in it right to the end… 

Enjoying that Tony is starting to call him out now. 

Sam was great entertainment doing the undercover role, particularly for his comments as Tony was doing his bit - actually laughed at loud at that!

14 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Definitely starting to think he’ll be in it right to the end… 

Enjoying that Tony is starting to call him out now. 

Sam was great entertainment doing the undercover role, particularly for his comments as Tony was doing his bit - actually laughed at loud at that!

10 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Imagine Farage making the final four. Normal Island right enough.

I got 3 out of 4 right, was hoping Farage wouldn't be the fourth though, you have to wonder at the voters for this, Hancock the c**t responsible for so many covid deaths last series making it, and the despicable racist c**t Farage this series. Really shows how fucked we are with the same muppets voting in an election.

34 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Farage in the cyclone tonight.

I'm guessing he'll be useless.

Think he'll do ok, he's been pretty much a just getting on with it type in trials. Josie on the other hand, no bugs but i can see her still being pretty useless. Sam the headless chicken, full of energy but not in a focused way, should be like Bambi on ice, falling about all over the place, but his energy will get him there. Tony's a bit of a plodder, slow and steady, with a lot of moaning.

Order for the Cyclone should be,

1.Josie

2.Farage

3.Tony

4.Sam

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

It's mental people are surprised Farage hasn't been voted out. 

All the normal voters are split between random people they like best whereas there's a large section of bigot losers that are solely voting to save him in an attempt to "get it up the woke mob". 

He won't win it because by that point the split vote will have solidified behind the ABF group. 

That was a fun Cyclone, Big T walking right up there calling them all out to do their worst, have it, what a guy. Went down twice but didn't get washed away when the Cyclone hit, he gets the full force too, being right up at the top. Josie did better than i thought she would.

Josie next to bite the dust, and then there was 3.

Would like Tony to win but it's destined to be Sam, the way things are going it'll be Farage in the final 2 and Tony B will be out next.