Killie v Dundee - SC R4

RawB93

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

You're letting your bias show here. Legzdins couldn't do anything about either goal. He's had one dodgy as f**k punch later on but its the defending that's absolutely abysmal today.

Thought he was at fault for the 1st, defender expecting him to come out quicker to the forward, but he's dithering around and fannying about.

2 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Kilmarnock crowd is shite, away is not far off them

Being from Dundee you could probably count the crowd on your fingers.

Actually thought Dundee were alright today, we were pretty shit for a good hour or so from the 2nd minute. Gerrit up you's tho, feels good after the last minute goals this season 

12 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Never lose sleep over cup ties.  Either well beaten or an o.g off someone's arse you are either in or out, end of. Nice idea to win a cup but serious business next week. 

That’s not exactly the sort of attitude I would expect from fans of a team who hadn’t won a major trophy in so long.

Disappointed in our team selection today so I hope the Doc had good reason for it, we're never winning the the thing anyway so good luck to Killie, rather you won it than you know who.

50 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thought he was at fault for the 1st, defender expecting him to come out quicker to the forward, but he's dithering around and fannying about.

Need to see it back then. I was very angry at the time as I was freezing, travelled 100 mile and the game was done within 3 minutes so apologies if I came across as a bit of an arse @Fifespud.

First time I've felt a little bit let down by the manager. Game was over as soon as the team was announced.