Killie v Dundee - SC R4

RawB93

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

That’s not exactly the sort of attitude I would expect from fans of a team who hadn’t won a major trophy in so long.

114 years I think, since their last Scottish cup win. Maybe they SHOULD be the most embarrassed top flight team today.

eta made a mistake it’s only 114 years. That’s no quite as bad then.

Edited by NFL12

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

After seeing us play Killie 3 times this season I can’t see them finishing above us. 

If you don't score goals you don't win games. Clearly you have failed to notice that it was just over 70 minutes before our back up goalkeeper had a save to make. You other 2 shots on target were easily cleared by a defender. Crosses from corners and free kicks were swallowed up by our defence and though Killie were never in control of the game we managed it to conclusion well. Doc has done really well and your team will be ok.

32 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

If you don't score goals you don't win games. Clearly you have failed to notice that it was just over 70 minutes before our back up goalkeeper had a save to make. You other 2 shots on target were easily cleared by a defender. Crosses from corners and free kicks were swallowed up by our defence and though Killie were never in control of the game we managed it to conclusion well. Doc has done really well and your team will be ok.

Yeah i can see Dundee comfortably finishing in 8th, 9th or 10th, which is a massive success for a small club, let's face it. 

Well that was pretty awful all round. I don’t think I’ve ever seen us start a game so badly. At least it didn’t get worse, which is what you always fear in these situations. 

I haven’t seen our “goal” but apparently the Kilmarnock TV commentators couldn’t even see anything wrong with it. Would be annoying it if it was wrongly chopped off because getting one back that early and it’s a whole different game. Similar if McCowan had found the net just before half time. 

Oh well. 6 points in our league games this week and this will be forgotten. Still utterly frustrating that we can’t ever seem to catch a break in the cups, though. 

23 minutes ago, The Master said:

Well that was pretty awful all round. I don’t think I’ve ever seen us start a game so badly. At least it didn’t get worse, which is what you always fear in these situations. 

I haven’t seen our “goal” but apparently the Kilmarnock TV commentators couldn’t even see anything wrong with it. Would be annoying it if it was wrongly chopped off because getting one back that early and it’s a whole different game. Similar if McCowan had found the net just before half time. 

Oh well. 6 points in our league games this week and this will be forgotten. Still utterly frustrating that we can’t ever seem to catch a break in the cups, though. 

I was very surprised to see the flag going up. Feels as if the linesman just guessed a bit with lots of bodies but maybe the replay will show that I’m doing him a disservice.

ETA - Even though VAR might’ve helped you with the above how good was it to have a game without VAR? 

Edited by Sortmeout

We were absolutely honking, never looked like scoring throughout the game. Bizarre starting 11 from Doc, we were hung out to dry with that 11.

Glad this pumping came in the cup which we are seemingly incapable of competing in year on year.

Owen Beck is an irreplaceable talent, a noticable absentee who I miss greatly. 

Legzdins was dreadful and anyone defending him needs sectioned.

Kilmarnock itself was a great day out, friendly west coasters that don’t bow to the old firm. Enjoyed multiple cold lagers with locals that were up for a laugh. 

good luck in the next round Killie.

Thank you. 

I think the offside decision is probably wrong, but you can definitely see the thought process behind it given that Costelloe's movements suggest he's jumping out of the way of the ball - he does a wee leg flick and everything, even though the ball must have been a good 3 yards away from him.

18 hours ago, MarbellaDEE said:

We were absolutely honking, never looked like scoring throughout the game. Bizarre starting 11 from Doc, we were hung out to dry with that 11.

Glad this pumping came in the cup which we are seemingly incapable of competing in year on year.

Owen Beck is an irreplaceable talent, a noticable absentee who I miss greatly. 

Legzdins was dreadful and anyone defending him needs sectioned.

Kilmarnock itself was a great day out, friendly west coasters that don’t bow to the old firm. Enjoyed multiple cold lagers with locals that were up for a laugh. 

good luck in the next round Killie.

Thank you. 

Good lad. Well said. 👍