Celtic and Rangers have the most expensive ticket prices for European games

MazzyStar

1 hour ago, Venti said:

They are resigned to only getting 3 home games.

Ironic really that the two shitest teams in the competition have the cheek to charge the most.

I think Rangers charged their own fans the maximum allowed as well..........to watch the worst team ever in the competition.

2 minutes ago, ahemps said:

I think Rangers charged their own fans the maximum allowed as well..........to watch the worst team ever in the competition.

They should have used that strategy before they died.

As a Celtic fan I look at anything we get as a bonus because tbh we’re no good enough and it’s just good to get good teams at Celtic park midweek,I’ll be there for Feyenoord who’s fans we get on great with mainly due to the Wim Jansen days,as for the paris buns getting further I don’t want them to win anything but if they’re still in it them gives them more games to play but if they did go out we’ll beat them next game and the gap will be even wider by the time that game comes round 🍀

13 minutes ago, wingnut said:

As a Celtic fan I look at anything we get as a bonus because tbh we’re no good enough and it’s just good to get good teams at Celtic park midweek,I’ll be there for Feyenoord who’s fans we get on great with mainly due to the Wim Jansen days,as for the paris buns getting further I don’t want them to win anything but if they’re still in it them gives them more games to play but if they did go out we’ll beat them next game and the gap will be even wider by the time that game comes round 🍀

Exactly, beating St Johnstone on Saturday is the main priority for your club this week.

Taking on guys around your own size has to be considered a bonus.

I agree maté concentrating on beating all the teams in our league top and bottom,our defence can still be a bit shaky at back and I don’t like the passing about at the back with defenders and Joe Harr,we’re not good enough to do that in our league never mind in Europe,I’d rather Hart just lumped it up the park 

On 29/11/2023 at 10:25, RuMoore said:

*Worst campaign. 

Celtc are the worst team in the history of the competition. 

This competition has been running since the 50’s so no mate we are not unless ofc you are suggesting the refresh and change of name makes it an entirely new competition and that the European Cup is now dead? But that would open up a can of worms considering the history of the competition remains intact and it is indeed the same trophy handed out 😉

Come At Me All That GIF by NickRewind

23 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

This competition has been running since the 50’s so no mate we are not unless ofc you are suggesting the refresh and change of name makes it an entirely new competition and that the European Cup is now dead? But that would open up a can of worms considering the history of the competition remains intact and it is indeed the same trophy handed out 😉

Come At Me All That GIF by NickRewind

20211118_103007.jpg

6 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Celtic have literally won the competition, how on earth can they have the worst ever record?

It's the same when somebody said we were the first team to be knocked out 3 european competitions in a season a few years back when that wasnt true either. Orcs generally dont let facts get in the way of a good story tbh

9 hours ago, bennett said:

They don't win very often.

14th on the all time list of most matches won ahead of Inter Milan mate also 14th on the list of most goals scored again ahead of Inter.
We have won more games in the competition than we have lost unlike yourselves 😉

4 hours ago, gannonball said:

It's the same when somebody said we were the first team to be knocked out 3 european competitions in a season a few years back when that wasnt true either. Orcs generally dont let facts get in the way of a good story tbh

It’s a funny take considering they wish to hold onto their history for dear life. If a simple change of tournament format and name resets the history of a competition then is it only titles won since 98/99 that count now in Scotland? That 55 now becomes what 8? 

Edited by Jinky67