Kilmarnock v Heart of Midlothian

Big game for us this one. 3 wins on the spin, if we can make it 4 we likely go into 3rd place with a game in hand on St Mirren unless they can get a win at Ibrox. 

Kilmarnock still incredibly strong at home with 14 of their 17 points coming at Rugby Park, but we did manage to win there in the cup obviously so we know we can do it.

I'd bring Sibbick in for Forrest who looks lost at wing back.  I'd also bring Vargas, Oda or even Tagawa in for Lowry and inject a bit of pace up top as it's really lacking. I'll go for a narrow 2-1 Hearts win.

All the pressure on our home games. The point away to County, if not the dire performance itself, hopefully a sign that results might improve on the road. Until then, we rely on home games for points. 

I'm always excited for a Killie game, but actually more buzzing for nipping straight to the pub after for the Euros draw!!

5 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Lot of excitement for this one clearly. 

Sounds like Vassell is fit, which is good news. 

Is he though, or is he fit enough to take a risk? That's how it feels like. I wonder if he has a more serious underlying problem but we lack depth so we keep gambling with him.

2 minutes ago, FozzysFence said:

More VAR incompetence - Dennis should've seen red there, studs into Oda's thigh.

Dangerous play and Oda being offside should be irrelevant. 

Having said that, might be better for the JTs if this keeper stays on the pitch 

Clearly, the referee is playing the advantage.

12 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

How the **** is the Kilmarnock keeper not sent off for his kung fu assault?

It’s mad because I was sitting about 30 yards away from it and I was absolutely raging with the referee for booking him. It didn’t look like he touched him but (not having seen it again yet) everyone I’ve heard talking about it said it was a straight red.

4 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

It’s mad because I was sitting about 30 yards away from it and I was absolutely raging with the referee for booking him. It didn’t look like he touched him but (not having seen it again yet) everyone I’ve heard talking about it said it was a straight red.

I absolutely get the the looking through "Killie glasses", mine are a very deep maroon, but we,ve got VAR. So the referee, linesman and VAR officials watched that and between them concluded it was a yellow. Something is not right.