Games OFF Dec 2

"J-Cup" matches (assuming you mean the Scottish Junior Cup) do not automatically move to the following Saturday the way they used to. It may be that the Fixtures Secretary deems that to be the case, however it is not an automatic assumption.

Ben,...we're going to ignore the vernacular language because the bloke you're talking with is sunning himself in Spain or Portugal or somewhere pleasant. I think he is mental Mick the pyramid news nutcase.

In the meantime, most of us are more concerned about the effect of the four inches of snow lying on top of the pitch.

To repeat, I once asked Pyramid Pete a genuine question on a now defunct talkboard and his reply began, 'Are you thick?' And that's just one example.

He 's a one man band who is always right, hence the 'animosity'.

Rob Roy v Beith off.

5 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

Ben,...we're going to ignore the vernacular language because the bloke you're talking with is sunning himself in Spain or Portugal or somewhere pleasant. I think he is mental Mick the pyramid news nutcase.

In the meantime, most of us are more concerned about the effect of the four inches of snow lying on top of the pitch.

Why ignore the vernacular, it’s part of our heritage. Plenty still well used on this forum. 

42 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

To repeat, I once asked Pyramid Pete a genuine question on a now defunct talkboard and his reply began, 'Are you thick?' And that's just one example.

He 's a one man band who is always right, hence the 'animosity'.

Rob Roy v Beith off.

Not saying this was Pyramid Pete but I recall a particular disability slur beginning with R being used by one of that site's posters and aficionado on P&B way back.

Plus inventing a player leaving Largs Thistle in 2017.

Edited by Josuke Higashikata

5 hours ago, wearyelco said:

Pyramid news is the best website for 'junior' football and has been for many years now. There's no need for shite talk about whoever runs it.

Guessing you found the login for your other account to come back 12 months later and tell us how great the site is.