Aberdeen v Hearts: A Football Match

Well, can’t say I held out much hope today and when we started the game poorly I was thinking it was going to be another shite performance. But credit to the team, they came out fighting in the second half and deserved the 3 points. Quality bounce at the end! 

I’ll need to see it back but radio said the Hearts player should’ve been off. 

Listening to Dons fans on that Sportsound thing, one was reasonable and the other pigshit thick with a weegie accent. Anyway they both made a point of berating the first half performance.

Sometimes wonder if I am watching the same game as I thought we were playing decent stuff from around the 20-25 minute mark onwards and were a little unfortunate to be behind at HT.

Don’t like to criticise anyone that pays their money and all that, but this autopilot booing of bad passes and at HT was unnecessary and does no good (at least save it til the end).

Thankfully it worked out well in the end. It was all about playing at Saturday 3pm clearly. The team actually came from behind to win a match, which made me believe I also saw Lord Lucan, Shergar and Or Dadia this afternoon.

Edited by tarapoa

10 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Listening to Dons fans on that Sportsound thing, one was reasonable and the other pigshit thick with a weegie accent. Anyway they both made a point of berating the first half performance.

Sometimes wonder if I am watching the same game as I thought we were playing decent stuff from around the 20-25 minute mark onwards and were a little unfortunate to be behind at HT.

Don’t like to criticise anyone that pays their money and all that, but this autopilot booing of bad passes and at HT was unnecessary and does no good (at least save it til the end).

Thankfully it worked out well in the end. It was all about playing at Saturday 3pm clearly. The team actually came from behind to win a match, which made me believe I also saw Lord Lucan, Shergar and Or Dadia this afternoon.

You must have been watching a different game min.