QPFC v Airdrie 30 Dec 23

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Thought both teams were poor in the first half, separated only by a penalty which replays have confirmed was a solid dive from Turner, but still a bit daft from Rae.

As I said in ma first post match post, I'd need to see if there was contact, which there wasn't, but still 100% a penalty, daftness from Rae, Shock horror.

1 hour ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

As I said in ma first post match post, I'd need to see if there was contact, which there wasn't, but still 100% a penalty, daftness from Rae, Shock horror.

Hard to see from this but if you give the ref a decision to make…

Thanks as always to the VT team for this. As fans of QP it’s hard enough to watch the game live these days let alone having to watch it over again. You deserve some kind of service medal 👏🏻

And just a note to say that Jack Thomson deserves to be playing somewhere better. Many of us were surprised when his loan turned into a contract but he’s consistently been one of our better players since and once again yesterday, the best. Spong has also been consistently the best of our new crop this season and Turner increasingly doing some useful stuff too. Ferrie did his usual high standard. That’s about as much as I can scrape from yesterday’s squad. 

6 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

And just a note to say that Jack Thomson deserves to be playing somewhere better. Many of us were surprised when his loan turned into a contract but he’s consistently been one of our better players since and once again yesterday, the best.

Totally agree. I thought he was superb first half and his pass that set Thomas completely free out wide was outstanding. A shame Thomas made a complete back side of it. No chance he sticks around in league 1 with us. Incredibly worrying given he’s a central midfielder that he’s now also our best centre back 

I’ve seen Queen’s Park a few times this season now and Thomson has always been the standout, whether that’s at the back or in midfield. Strong, powerful, moves the ball well and a good range of passing. I’d be surprised if some bottom half teams in the league above weren’t keeping an eye on him.

10 minutes ago, Mr November said:

I’ve seen Queen’s Park a few times this season now and Thomson has always been the standout, whether that’s at the back or in midfield. Strong, powerful, moves the ball well and a good range of passing. I’d be surprised if some bottom half teams in the league above weren’t keeping an eye on him.

He's under contract for the 24/25 season too so I'd like to think if clubs are interested we'll hold out for a decent fee and a sell on clause.