Edinburgh City VS Accies

1 hour ago, Ian Mcleod said:

I agree that he's taken them as far as he can. I think it was inevitable that Livi would go down at some point a bit like us a Manager can only keep a team up in the premiership with that budget for so long and it feels like this will be the year their run ends. I think from a Livingston point of view they need to be careful they could easily end up a bit like us and go down another league like we did. I just don't think their board will be as incompetent as our past board was. If I was the Livingston owner I wouldn't sack Martindale as I think if anyone is going to bring them back up it's him however clubs often make the wrong decision in situations like this and reading social media it seems like he's lost a lot of the Livingston fans. He probably will be regretting not taking the St Johnstone job now. I don't think another premiership club would offer him the job if Livi sack him I think their would be championship clubs who would take him but I don't think it's completely unrealistic to suggest that he could come to us either. With what you said about Rankin I agree that we probably won't sack him I just don't personally agree with waiting to see what happens in the playoffs. He's had too much time now and got us relegated last season if he was appointed in the summer and this was his first season I might have a different opinion.

I think Martindale would be a good fit for Accies.