Edinburgh City VS Accies

The final game of 2023 is here hopefully we can get back to winning ways here. Edinburgh City find themselves in their own trouble off the field and are having to field a team full of youth with a few experienced ones. With that though they have still been scoring a couple of goals but they have been conceding a lot as well. I've got a feeling this game will be a bit of a goal fest would be nice if we gave guys like Ben Black And Cian Newbury starts here or a least a chance of the bench. I do think we will get the win here Edinburgh City 2-5 Accies 

I'm going for no reason other than to check off another ground.

Genuinely cba as it's difficult to get excited about Accies atm - we're playing pish, are not going to catch Falkirk, and we've almost certainly sealed a playoff spot already so there is very little to play for.

Edinburgh City's unfortunate situation should ensure we'll skoosh this one but unless Falkirk somehow drop points to Stirling who cares.

52 minutes ago, Tenkay said:

Do we have to???

l suppose I'll go just to support the boys that want to play for Edinburgh City, but not expecting much in way of a positive result.

The sooner the summer arrives the better, then hopefully we  can prepare for more competitive football next season.

I'd be absolutely delighted with a draw here, if we could get it! 🤣

Me too.

I'd imagine Rankin will revert back to a back four with Smith moving back wide. Tait will obviously miss out and, though I'm not sure if Barjonas will come in for him or if Hewitt will move into midfield with Newbury or O'Brien replacing him (is O'Brien unavailable or just dropped after his first half v Alloa)? 

Hopefully we can put on a fun performance again after being so poor these past few games. 

On 28/12/2023 at 09:48, WHW said:

Heading along to this but won’t make it to the ground till after 3, any idea how long the turnstiles are open for after kick off?

usually about 15-20 minutes. It saves us having to watch the bloody games. 

It would be lovely if it could blaw the same hoolie it has been recently as windtunnel Meadowbank will have the ball going all over the place and keep the score down! 

24 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Could this be in doubt. Heavy snow at the moment.

Just light flurries in Edinburgh so far, nothing much. There was a light frost overnight.  

I would have thought Meadowbank should be ok, but have seen that the East of Scotland game at Ainslie Park is off, could be some doubts now.

Just now, Cowdenleith said:

Just light flurries in Edinburgh so far, nothing much. There was a light frost overnight.  

I would have thought Meadowbank should be ok, but have seen that the East of Scotland game at Ainslie Park is off, could be some doubts now.

Been heavy snow in Linlithgow for last hour or so but stopping now.