🔵🔴 The Caley v Morton 🔵⚪

5 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

I'm open minded enough to admit that I'd be delighted with a point against us if I was a Morton fan.

Nah you should be happy getting one point out of six wee man back in your box now.

Edited by gmfc

6 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

Oh dear.

No matter how excited you are over Morton getting an away point by parking the bus, all it does is demonstrate the fact Imrie clearly respects the Caley are a big team with such containment tactics.

Why would that be you have yet to beat us Imrie owns Drunken Dunkin.

Both teams weren't exactly amazing today.... Morton had chances on the break most notably the Muirhead sitter. Our best and only clear cut chance was the Billy Mckay effort that was well saved by the Morton keeper. 

Morton certainly a lot better then they were a month ago Lewis Strapp returning has been a big boost for them & the team seem to be finally getting a grip. 

Morton did well off the ball and made it hard for us to break them down fairly defensive at times but that's to be expected especially away from home. We didn't really offer much in the final third and we were wasteful with the possession we had. 

Wotherspoon will be out for at least 10 days now with a hamstring injury and it's likely that could be the last time we see him in a Caley Shirt 😢 

January is a big month for us. 

10 hours ago, scottbamby said:

Taking solace from the fact that Morton are absolutely rotten. Never seen a more negative side in Inverness in my Tod. 

We need to ditch the five at the back at home. Absolutely pointless against teams who come and sit in. It’s not exactly like the wing backs were being encouraged to bomb on.

Going to be a busy January, a few decent additions and we’ll be fine. Mainly because Arbroath and Morton are dreadful.

I would not mind us winning ugly away to Airdrie this Tuesday. Don't care how we do it, we need to put distance between ourselves and the bottom two. Morton are doing it effectively. I can't argue with the way they were set up yesterday as it worked and with that squad of players available can't say that they are doing anything wrong. We had no answer and added to run of poor results that have stalled us, something needs to be done quickly to change this otherwise its back in the mud again.

We have already been beaten by the 'dreadful' Arbroath up here on our own patch, earlier they pumped us out of the League Cup and we have only won one out of the last six meetings with the 'dreadful' Morton. Seems now we are further down the Scottish football foodchain than they are. The new management team have a big task ahead in turning it all around, not underestimating this.

And if we end up with anyone, anyone on a free from Edinburgh City this January, I will f***ing lose the plot.

10 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

So…not good then?

It’s the worst squad we’ve ever had imo. If you take McKay out of the side there’s zero goals. Ferguson has some fucking job on his hands.

46 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Never fails to surprise me how many Morton fans post on the Inverness v Morton threads season on season but never ever attend games up here. 

Do all the Inverness fans who post on here go in the home end when they visit Cappielow then??? 

What a ridiculous post.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Never fails to surprise me how many Morton fans post on the Inverness v Morton threads season on season but never ever attend games up here. 

Never fails to surprise me how you can post so much without ever saying anything that isn’t utterly tedious.

Takes all kinds, I guess.