Celtic V Rangers - Sat 30th December

4 minutes ago, stressball said:

Nah they’re expecting to hear them all listening to Charlie and the Bhoys and go “f**k the ****” then all laugh.

That is the unspoken option which they want to leave hanging in the air, without overtly saying it. 

Am I right in thinking anyway, that if it’s option 2 and collum did think it was clear and obvious then he’d subsequently have to go back and check for offside in the build up anyway? 

38 minutes ago, bennett said:

Aberdeen and Aberdeen fans have made plenty complaints and requests about decisions that they didn't like but that's different. 

By releasing the audio the SFA can clear this up instantly.

In Conspiracy Land, nothing is ever cleared up. It will still be, "Aye, but what did he really mean when he said...", "why didn't he..." and so on and on and on. 

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

That is the unspoken option which they want to leave hanging in the air, without overtly saying it. 

Am I right in thinking anyway, that if it’s option 2 and collum did think it was clear and obvious then he’d subsequently have to go back and check for offside in the build up anyway? 

Correct. If VAR/Collum had said "you need to look at this", they would have watched the lead up to the incident and seen the offside. Rangers know this, they are just hounding in the finest "who are these people" dignified manner they are known for. 

3 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Correct. If VAR/Collum had said "you need to look at this", they would have watched the lead up to the incident and seen the offside. Rangers know this, they are just hounding in the finest "who are these people" dignified manner they are known for. 

It’s mental that seemingly intelligent people don’t know what the club is up to. 

5 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

He said Penalty to Rangers then said damn it's off-side.

23 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Yes irrespective of whether the penalty was given on field or off field by VAR it would then be ruled out once they checked the attacking phase of play which they have to do. Either way it wouldn’t have stood.

The argument has since evolved especially on Twitter to suggest Sima can’t be offside as he’s not interfering with play. It’s mental stuff

Edited by Jinky67

2 minutes ago, Bob731 said:

What an embarrassment you both are to Scottish football…all the keyboard warriors coming up with conspiracy theories at a David Icke level…total embarrassment. 

I mean theres been a fair few fans from other teams coming up with their own view/theories but cheers for steaming in.

2 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

I don’t expect you to remember everything happened in the match particular when your mindset is firmly in the I’ve been cheated camp

Clement made a bit of a tit of himself yesterday with his comments however he should be congratulated for winning the we had more shots than them trophy.

I don’t believe I’ve once claimed to be cheated. It’s not surprising you claim that though to make it seem that way.

What we’ve disagreed on is fundamentally the Johnstone incident alone. I believe he should’ve been sent off, you don’t. I believe we were already 2 nil and a man down at that point with little time to play and not once have I suggested it would’ve changed the result. All I’ve said is I think he should’ve been sent off while maintaining all along I don’t think we deserved to get anything from the game as we never took our chances.

Why does it need to be a case of “I believe he should’ve been sent off” = “I think we were cheated”? Football fans will always raise perceived grievances, you disagree, but I’d still be saying I thought he should be sent off even if we’d won (just as you are claiming Sterling should’ve been sent off even though you’ve won).

2 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Great tackle. Side footed, plays the ball, wipes out Taylor in the process. Textbook 👌🏻 

Edited by AJF

26 minutes ago, Chris Partlow said:

The Sterling one is never a yellow, never mind a straight red.

It's a 50/50 challenge.

I didn’t think it was either I said that at the very start so I don’t agree with the take from Celtic fans on the Twitter thread. The reason for posting was to show the ref was consistent when not awarding Bernardo or AJ a 2nd yellow.

All of these are just coming togethers but none are yellows imo.