Livingston v Heart of Midlothian

9 minutes ago, Livi La Vida Loca said:

Seeing as us fans aren't allowed to boo I suggest some of our chants be updated: 

Davie Martindale's Primark Army 

Forza Primark 

Your stacking shelves in the morning

Bizarre for a club employee to chase fans away just really bizarre.

Love the chants 😁

ps absolutely no danger he walks after today if we loose 

now is the time to put the boot into an already undermined manager, undermined players and club in more off field difficulties. If you can manage to undermine them even further, when we get relegated and DM leaves, you will be proved right. And nothing is more important than you being proved right. 

Maybe it would be better to make constructive comments in this pre match chat and save the other stuff for the other thread, or even better, join the LFL trust, even get on the board ? Or perhaps sniping from the periphery suits you better.

Even with the somewhat depleted Hearts team we will obviously be up against it. Just don't go out there and play with a whimper boys, lions play at the Vale, and if we can hold for a draw or better, its a good day at the office. Ignore the noise.

It goes without saying that If we are  to keep out arguably the best striker in the league we’ll have to improve massively upon the first half of defending from Motherwell. I don’t expect to beat Hearts so a spirited loss wouldn’t change anything for me.

Wonder if we’ll chuck the new lad in up front? 

Think we’d all benefit if the boo boys stayed at home. Personally I don’t think it helps nor is it a form of support.

The Livi boys have obviously had one too many shandies over the festive period, asking for flapjack to play 🫣

48 minutes ago, larry the lion said:

now is the time to put the boot into an already undermined manager, undermined players and club in more off field difficulties. If you can manage to undermine them even further, when we get relegated and DM leaves, you will be proved right. And nothing is more important than you being proved right. 

Maybe it would be better to make constructive comments in this pre match chat and save the other stuff for the other thread

Is this positive  enough Larry 😀

Remember and check the full thread 

3 hours ago, Livi said:

would be delighted with 3pts 

Here's hoping the manager is as positive as you are post match 😜

26 minutes ago, Livi said:

would be delighted with 3pts 

It’s really just stating the obvious, no? You aren’t going to find a football fan on the planet who would say the opposite. Ever. 😂 

1 hour ago, crispy said:

Wonder if we’ll chuck the new lad in up front? 

Normally I'd say it was ridiculous to suggest chucking a boy that we've never actually seem play before (or probably even train) straight into a team with a lot of players who he's never played with before but, then again, I wonder if the neutrals thought that's what happened against Motherwell with the entire defence.

TBH I'm more worried about the second worst defence in the league facing up against  the in-form striker.

22 minutes ago, crispy said:

It’s really just stating the obvious, no? You aren’t going to find a football fan on the planet who would say the opposite. Ever. 😂 

Personally I'd be prepared to feign embarrassment if only we were able to sh1tefest a 1-nil win ;)

12 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Normally I'd say it was ridiculous to suggest chucking a boy that we've never actually seem play before (or probably even train) straight into a team with a lot of players who he's never played with before but, then again, I wonder if the neutrals thought that's what happened against Motherwell with the entire defence.

TBH I'm more worried about the second worst defence in the league facing up against  the in-form striker.

Donnellan or Nouble at RWB, Donnellan.

Tete or Nouble/Guthrie up front, Tete.

jean-luc-picard-star-trek-the-next-gener

3 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

Nouble dropped. Devlin starts. Shamal dropped. Happy enough with this lineup.

Aye, apart from Anderson being dropped too, and only having Guthrie up front, with either Shinnie or Pitts playing off him.

image.thumb.png.7c6a3f69b66d5eda5d0c287a5a9d1ae0.png

Decent looking bench, if it's not too late before the subs come on. Good seeing MacKay back from injury too.

Not the strongest Hearts midfield - though probably as good as we can put out, given the players unavailable. Nice to see Finlay Pollock back, even if only on the bench.

image.thumb.png.87e8535b87ee8100c6e8d75ed2e9b4a1.png

Edited by lennyzer0

2 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

Not the strongest Hearts midfield - though probably as good as we can put out, given the players unavailable. Nice to see Finlay Pollock back, even if only on the bench.

image.thumb.png.87e8535b87ee8100c6e8d75ed2e9b4a1.png

Can't really complain. Fairly sensible team given constraints 

Just now, lennyzer0 said:

Actually, Haring in for Denholm is an odd one.

Ish. We needed more bite/control in midfield than Saturday. Obviously, I'd have dropped Nieuwenhoff, but I'm biased....

He's made changes but it still looks like the same negative setup. Hopefully Bradley can add some attacking spark.

Only thing I'm certain of is Shankland will have a field day, very tempted to stick him on for over 1 goal.

3 hours ago, ATLIS said:

He should've been gone already, but surely if it's another game without a win he goes? Or we just sit and fans get more and more angry. Going to be a hell of an atmosphere today going in, even worse if we concede.

Do Livingston fans ever create a hostile atmosphere? I remember a game at Palmerston back when the used to be really bad (even worse than they are now) and queens were 3-0 or 3-1 up and the Livingston fans started doing the conga.