Livingston v Heart of Midlothian

6 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

Do Livingston fans ever create a hostile atmosphere? I remember a game at Palmerston back when the used to be really bad (even worse than they are now) and queens were 3-0 or 3-1 up and the Livingston fans started doing the conga. 

😂

I’ve always thought that if we could direct just half the abuse we give home players or managerial team then it would be hostile!

On 01/01/2024 at 10:48, DC92 said:

If Baningime is fit I'd expect something like:

Clark

Kent Halkett Kingsley

Sibbick Baningime Nieuwenhof Cochrane

Vargas Shankland Forrest

So it's essentially this, but Baningime isn't fit so Haring is being dusted off to lumber around in the middle instead.

I expect Livi will get right after that midfield from the start and it'll work a treat.

I'll take the ugliest 1-0 you've ever seen right now.

4 minutes ago, DC92 said:

So it's essentially this, but Baningime isn't fit so Haring is being dusted off to lumber around in the middle instead.

I expect Livi will get right after that midfield from the start and it'll work a treat.

I'll take the ugliest 1-0 you've ever seen right now.

Just saw that we're wearing the pink away kit today. Absolutely certain we'll lose now.

3 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Just saw that we're wearing the pink away kit today. Absolutely certain we'll lose now.

It's a real shame that our best change kits get cursed with only getting the odd match in likely banana skins

A shite game between two shite teams on a really shite pitch with a really shite ref. In contention with the worst half of football I've ever seen, 45 minutes of my life I'll never get back. 

Between the carpet and the Livi hammer throwers we'll be lucky to come away with no injuries never mind 3 points.

Just now, Empty It said:

A shite game between two shite teams on a really shite pitch with a really shite ref. In contention with the worst half of football I've ever seen, 45 minutes of my life I'll never get back. 

Between the carpet and the Livi hammer throwers we'll be lucky to come away with no injuries never mind 3 points.

A perfect summary of a first half of utter shit 

1 minute ago, Empty It said:

^^^  Derek Adams.

We've looked good enough so far,  steam ran out a bit for the last 15 minutes or so though. Hopefully keep it up but fear that a Hearts goal is just game over.

Be interested to see what VAR actually gave after our goal for it to have taken so long - something insignificant about 5 minutes before? Or just a simple offside from the ball in? Regardless, if it takes that long then it's not clear and obvious, get VAR in the bin. 

If the referee could start applying the rules consistently that would be great, but he seems intent on making it all about him. 

Just now, LiviLion said:

We've looked good enough so far,  steam ran out a bit for the last 15 minutes or so though. Hopefully keep it up but fear that a Hearts goal is just game over.

Be interested to see what VAR actually gave after our goal for it to have taken so long - something insignificant about 5 minutes before? Or just a simple offside from the ball in? Regardless, if it takes that long then it's not clear and obvious, get VAR in the bin. 

If the referee could start applying the rules consistently that would be great, but he seems intent on making it all about him. 

Believe the goal was ruled out for offside which doesn't fall into the "clear and obvious" category. Agree with VAR though an absolute shambles that sucks everything decent out of football.

4 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

It was a simple offside from the ball in. Guthrie was coming backwards, and was off by the width of his arse. Technically correct, buit frustrating, and no reason for it to take 3 minutes.